Morrissey Central "Thank You" (September 7, 2021)

THANK YOU LAS VEGAS !!
BEYOND WORDS …

💙💙💙💙💙

IMG_0298_o4iyvk.jpg

(uncredited image by V. Esparza)

Regards,
FWD.

Further band thanks:

Screenshot_20210906-070756~2.png
Screenshot_20210906-2313512.png
Screenshot_20210907-222441~2.png
Screenshot_20210907-223733~2.png

Bit of a slap in the face by Jesse towards Boz, Mando and Matt with his "best band ever" remark.
He may be true. But a disrespectful thing to say.

I get Jesse's idea in general re: 'best band' - you've got to go with what you've got, and be supportive of the latest lineup. Plus, they sounded really good!

However, that drummer can't touch what Matt Walker brings to the band - period. Hopefully Matt just couldn't do the Vegas shows and he's still 'in the group'. I hope it's not because he's tired of the playing the songs because Matt brought so much to the music (more than any drummer in Morrissey's professional recording/touring life) - it's really beyond words.

Jesse’s comment is so harsh…and so arrogant. How can it be the best band without Boz and Matt. He is such a total loser.

because Matt brought so much to the music (more than any drummer in Morrissey's professional recording/touring life) - it's really beyond words.
Are you new in World of Morrissey? Have you ever heard of Paresi, Cobrin, Taylor or Joyce? What an unsubstantiated claim.

Bit of a slap in the face by Jesse towards Boz, Mando and Matt with his "best band ever" remark.
He may be true. But a disrespectful thing to say.
I expect it's just hyperbole and also a show of support for Alain (as there were rumours of some bad feeling between the two of them).
So great to see Alain back in the fold, and can't wait to hear the new Morrissey/Whyte songs.

I expect it's just hyperbole and also a show of support for Alain (as there were rumours of some bad feeling between the two of them).
So great to see Alain back in the fold, and can't wait to hear the new Morrissey/Whyte songs.

I'm not on social media and have not followed Jesse's accounts. Has he ever commented on Alain in the past?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom