Thanks David

Walter Ego

Not Banned
Thanks David and crew for another year.
Despite certain unfortunate events this remains the best Morrissey fan site and is still the one we ALL check first for information and exclusive news.

I'm not sure why you do it anymore but thousands of us are very pleased that you do.

Happy Christmas and New Year.

Me too! I don't know why you bother any more. It certainly is an arduous and costly service to society. Thank you.

Thanks David and crew for another year.
Despite certain unfortunate events this remains the best Morrissey fan site and is still the one we ALL check first for information and exclusive news.

I'm not sure why you do it anymore but thousands of us are very pleased that you do.

Happy Christmas and New Year.

You're welcome and happy holidays. Whatever people think of the way the site is run, it still takes hours of effort from myself, mods and contributors alike so the acknowledgement is appreciated!

You're welcome and happy holidays. Whatever people think of the way the site is run, it still takes hours of effort from myself, mods and contributors alike so the acknowledgement is appreciated!
Thanks a lot David, I still hanging around even in a quiet way!

DavidT : you keep doing a super job. This is THE Morrissey site, all the others are just bad copies , as simple as that. The Collectors Corner is amazing.
All the Best to you and all the other guys who work hard to make all this happen.
Cheeeeers Moz

Thanks guys for all that you do and for giving me a venue to make an ass of myself while interacting with like-minded Morrissey fans. Wishing you and your real families a lovely holiday and year ahead.

The only true sight for Morrissey/Smiths news. Thanks for the dedication, David. I look forward to viewing your sight each day.

Haven't been posting in this forum much this year, but I still check the news and archives on the site. The forum will pick up when the memoir and a possible new album are out, but the forum has never been the most important feature on the site.

I'm glad Tseng didn't take the site down after Morrissey's vicious attacks.

Has this site considered providing a link to Amazon so that when we purchase Morrissey products (or anything else on Amazon) the web site gets a cut of the money? That would be a cost-free way for users of the site to give Tseng a little encouragement.

Last edited:
I ,also,would like to add my thanks. As a long-time lurker and month-old member, I can only say I don't know where Davidt finds the patience but thank God he does. It was this site (and the care and attention so many put into it) that enabled me to discover the Morrissey tour down under in '02. Needless to say , the advertising for the two Sydney concerts was close to zero. Happily, by scrutinising the tour updates here, I was able to leap into action and book tickets for both in the blink of an eye. Only a week after the Livid festival (the second concert), I deployed overseas with the Australian Army ,so truly, I felt the stars had aligned. Anyhow, rambling slightly, but ,thanks again, Davidt !

Last edited:
so after being without internet for about 5 weeks, after my obligatory checking of my email and FB this was where I went next, hoping that I would find it less hateful here than I had before
and indeed, I did, sincerely, thank you

Back
Top Bottom