That Morrissey Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Do you ever have that "Morrissey Moment" where you doing something or reading something and you think, "Ahhh damn, Morrissey wouldn't like that very much." It's because he's so vocal and opinionated about stuff which is great, but it tends to bite him in the ass and stigmatize him a bit, like the assumption he should check the dietary record of every person he poses for a photo with. Ridiculous.

I'm a dreamer, I can't turn daydreaming off. So I was just reading an article in Sunset Magazine about winter retreats in the area of the Sundance Film Festival and I was thinking, "Awwww, we could have sex at that lodge" and "Oh it would be fun to take a walk on that trail after we had sex at that other bed and breakfast." :p One of the pictures was of a woman walking her dog on a snowy beautiful day under an archway made completely of ANTLERS and I had my Morrissey Moment which put my daydreaming on hold til the next time. :D

16613893635_3d77eaa354_b.jpg

Last edited:
Do you ever have that "Morrissey Moment" where you doing something or reading something and you think, "Ahhh damn, Morrissey wouldn't like that very much." It's because he's so vocal and opinionated about stuff which is great, but it tends to bite him in the ass and stigmatize him a bit, like the assumption he should check the dietary record of every person he poses for a photo with. Ridiculous...

Scarlet Ibis used to feel like that every time she looked at James Cagney her kids. C'mon, CG, you're better than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom