The «World peace» question

T. H. Auden

I took a long nap after work today, and when I woke up I thought about something I haven’t thought about before, namely that that Morrissey in 2014 recorded and released an album and a song named World Peace Is None Of Your Business, not long after appearing on the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in December 2013. And as we know, that award is often given to someone working to create world peace. Could there be some connection here? Just something I thought about.

Last edited:
I took a long nap after work today, and when I woke up I thought about something I haven’t thought about before, namely that that Morrissey in 2014 recorded and released an album and a song named World Peace Is None Of Your Business, not long after appearing on the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in December 2013. And as we know, that award is often given to someone working to create world peace. Could there be some connection here? Just something I thought about.
Sounds highly plausible, even though I don't know how many years in advance the idea and songs for a new album are home and dry, so to say.

After years of persistent requests, I anticipate Morrissey's acquiescence to playing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show whist wearing the Chicago Bear's jersey of "Jim Morrissey".

His performance will be followed by all-format release of a newly reworked single, "How Soon is Time Out?" with B-side, "Wide to Receive".

Here's a sneak peak at that album cover:

1613816865634.png

After years of persistent requests, I anticipate Morrissey's acquiescence to playing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show whist wearing the Chicago Bear's jersey of "Jim Morrissey".

His performance will be followed by all-format release of a newly reworked single, "How Soon is Time Out?" with B-side, "Wide to Receive".

Here's a sneak peak at that album cover:

View attachment 68847
Hello there MrShoes! Trolling, off-topicness and other ugliness will not be accepted here in the thread. Hope this is okay!

Hello there MrShoes! Trolling, off-topicness and other ugliness will not be accepted here in the thread. Hope this is okay!

Relax. No ugliness here. Just making light of your theory.

Take another long nap; I will take a short one and drop myself from such off-topicness...

Back
Top Bottom