The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This one 👇

For some lefties if you support free speech you're supporting powerful bigots & for other lefties if you're against free speech you're supporting powerful bigots.

Half the signatories had no idea what they were signing. This is a hot mess. Lol.

What letter?

Look up the Robert Mackie letters - the scans will be somewhere in the Solo archive, he was Morrissey's penpal in the early 80s. Great reading. "We run a respectable house, mind, no hanky-panky!". "I'm dead intellectual, like. Do you like books?"

Has anyone checked on @GodEmperorMorrissey?
Has his world caved in, as well as for all the usual ones at this recently unearthed revelation from Morrissey's pre-Smiths life? I watched 'England Is Mine' and was surprised by how straight - sexuality-wise - he was played throughout. No one would've been offended. Other than those who'd found him "too fey" (gay) for their leanings 20-30-odd years ago, if they're truly honest with themselves.

Its around the same time he posted an ad in the NME personals under the men seeking men column.

Whatever the hell it is, it’s not an ACTUAL sexuality...
Well the thing is folk can be what they like, you're a WooMaan and nobody knows what that is but you're amongst friends here so we ain't gonna criticise.

First thing I thought too - no James, no Linder? Or even his sister? Maybe he was hoping to meet new people there.
Maker would have been living in London at the time, no?

He went to many concerts by himself, Rogan mentions him attending a "Ban The Jubilee" demonstration and pro-abortion marches in The Severed Alliance.

To me it wasn't very surprising that he seems to be on his own here.
And as mentioned in another comment, there's many friends or acquaintances from that time who we don't know about or don't know what they looked like because they didn't end up becoming famous.

Which is utter stupidity when you see Elton John, Sam Smith & Frank Ocean esc have plenty of straight fans as well, you think the idiots would get used to it by now...☠
Sam Smith is dreadful so surprised he's got any fans...Is Frank Billy's son?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom