The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely word that is.... I had to look it up mind.... I think it does sum up PR very nicely, god bless her... by the way gordyboy 9 is noted by his absence here today.... a pound to the penny he’s in the pub.... I was in last week ... for one hour, couldn’t wait to get home to many rules and regs to follow..... you had much real ale yet !!!
I’m gasping CazBaz, but it does seem like a joyless experience. It will take a good footy match to tempt me back into the boozer I think.

I would add that if I’m thinking twice about it, the pubs really are in trouble. They need to cut the duty on a pint. And I accept it’s unpopular, but allowing smoking again would be a positive move.

[QUOTE = "ThePoliticalRevolution, publicación: 1987304123, miembro: 29191"]
Steve era muy dulce. Amo a mi Stevie.
[/CITAR Me mata la Revolucion P !! Como trata a Moz !!! El o ella si quieren q Morrissey ehh!!!!!

I’m gasping CazBaz, but it does seem like a joyless experience. It will take a good footy match to tempt me back into the boozer I think.

I would add that if I’m thinking twice about it, the pubs really are in trouble. They need to cut the duty on a pint. And I accept it’s unpopular, but allowing smoking again would be a positive move.
I agree the price of a pint is well ... very varied around the uk ... in my local social club I pay £2.60 for a coors lager... they don’t sell real ale , two minutes up the road the next pub sells nothing but real ale , at £2.30 a pint... I stopped smoking four years ago and I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in a pub with smoke everywhere. Nothing worse than an ex smoker eh.. yes a pint needs to be cheaper but I also think that the rent paid to the breweries needs to be cut also.... it’s southerners that seem to pay a lot more... even when I’ve been to Manchester for a night out I have to have emergency talks Monday morning with my bank manager....

That's right I'll wear that ass out, boy

I'm more elevated than a pathetic coward like you that consents to his own slavery. I don't expect you to understand anything about pride

Hi odd ball. In this thread alone, you have used the following words Anus/Sodomy/Pussy. You are clearly bi sexual but can't accept it. Go with your feelings fella and accept yourself for what you are. No one will be offended, no one will actually care as we are all what we are. You may actually go from being the most disliked person on MS to someone who we may be able to tolerate as we feel sorry for your confused state.

I agree the price of a pint is well ... very varied around the uk ... in my local social club I pay £2.60 for a coors lager... they don’t sell real ale , two minutes up the road the next pub sells nothing but real ale , at £2.30 a pint... I stopped smoking four years ago and I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in a pub with smoke everywhere. Nothing worse than an ex smoker eh.. yes a pint needs to be cheaper but I also think that the rent paid to the breweries needs to be cut also.... it’s southerners that seem to pay a lot more... even when I’ve been to Manchester for a night out I have to have emergency talks Monday morning with my bank manager....
Well vice taxes were imposed to put people off. Well it’s working to the point of extinguishing the business altogether. The Holts pubs still offer some value for money, in Central Manchester.

Hi odd ball. In this thread alone, you have used the following words Anus/Sodomy/Pussy. You are clearly bi sexual but can't accept it. Go with your feelings fella and accept yourself for what you are. No one will be offended, no one will actually care as we are all what we are. You may actually go from being the most disliked person on MS to someone who we may be able to tolerate as we feel sorry for your confused state.
I take it your not holding back here at any point ... LOL

Well vice taxes were imposed to put people off. Well it’s working to the point of extinguishing the business altogether. The Holts pubs still offer some value for money, in Central Manchester.
Not sure what vice taxes are???

He seems to think being Forever Alone is his own fault - but what was he up to in Queen's & Trafalgar Square? Any old gossip?
20200711_235855.jpg

Wee soul - his publicity has always been awful. Sick Morrissey to racist Morrissey - he should probably be buried at a crossroads with a stake through his heart, in case he speaks words from beyond.
20200711_234633.jpg

Very interesting reading all the comments today.

🇬🇧 :knife:

He seems to think being Forever Alone is his own fault - but what was he up to in Queen's & Trafalgar Square? Any old gossip?
View attachment 57596
Queen's Square, Manchester (now demolished) is where he lived with his family until he was 5 years old and Trafalgar Square is where his grandmother lived.

Wee soul - his publicity has always been awful. Sick Morrissey to racist Morrissey - he should probably be buried at a crossroads with a stake through his heart, in case he speaks words from beyond.
View attachment 57599
Nerak I thought I was obsessed with autobiography, I still pick it up at bed time ( not every night) and just open the book at any page..... I’ve always thought that if ever I was on desert island discs I would tell the presenter to shove Shakespeare and the bible up their arse and give me autobiography. Any day

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom