The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He kept them. We're still friends!

It was the weirdest thing when I noticed he proper flirting with me - he's so camp. Never assume anything about anyone's love life. 🙃

Well of course.

This is about stereotypes and the boxes people think people are in within their sexual preferences. It still amazes my how many people think all gay people are camp, listen to Abba, and sing show tunes in the shower.

I was in a long term relationship with a miner from Stoke who was built like a brick shit house and no one would have ever thought him to be gay and he didn't give a shit about people knowing. All his fellow miners knew but he didn't care and could stand up for himself. Then there was the marine..... but I digress.

Actually thinking about it I dont think I have any friends who fall into the camp stereotype. Not that I have any issue with people like that but my point is that stereotypes are generally exactly that, generalisations and they are different from distinguishing what someone's sexual attractions are.

A gay man who also has sex with women by definition is really bi sexual.

I could write a book about the number of straight men who have tried to "meet" up with me over the years but it isn't something that interests me since most of them were always married to women and getting involved with a married man cheating on his wife was not really what I was ever looking for even as a one off encounter.

@Lawrence you didn’t even say anything to IT, and yet it tagged you... it’s really unfortunate mindset doesn’t know how to behave.
We have a life. Certain individuals choose a closet, @HengeBoy. When all they have are epithets instead of coherent statements, they show sterling work in undermining themselves - time after time.

Humasexual= bisexual
In 90 % homosex,10% women.
I think he could relate to some woman but it must be very special....
He says that female genitalia does not like him, there is nothing wrong with saying that.
I do not like the testicles and what is in the middle i only like in certain situations.......
If he is homosexual i don't know, maybe he is and he represses him self,you have to see what his family thinks he has about his mother ,if he represses him from being painful,that makes me sad and that's one of the reasons that make me appreciate it.
I am inclined to think that it is bisexual,as i said before.
I wonder what Damon will think about all this...
I bought the autobiography i haven't started reading it yet , but notice that he dedicates and thanks tina,julia and damon...

Moz ,bed ,Tina,son,comment sows doubt about what people think about her sexuality.
Maybe Tina woke up his masculine side,only they are and the bed know it😊

Humasexual = bisexual he is 90 homosex y 10 m mm women
Moz 90 y 10......

Definitely. THis is the cutest thing I've seen on the internet in months. Nice spot!

I will disagree. I think he always has hidden things. He has tried to remove from existence anything that could link him to any sexual encounter or relationship with anyone.

Refusing to walk down a street known for gay bars because he doesn't want anyone to then assume he might be gay is off the scale at wanting to hide.

Asking legal representatives to ry to recover letters from pre fame days is hiding things.

Making up words and stories to describe his attractions and then another period stating he was celibate and then another time saying he is humosexual and then hating of sex another, it is all typical closeted behaviour. It goes beyond press intrusion fears. Press aren't really interested in intruding if people are open. Shocks around mysteries sell stories.

I used to say similar things about not being interested, being asexual, even for a while said after being constantly asked why I wasn't married etc that I was married but she died to get people to stop asking. I was an expert at the mysterious and the story telling and it worked until I decided in my late 40s to just say f*** it and the next time someone asked about being married or a girlfriend I said, it isnt a she, it is a he. That was a day that changed my life forever. The complete opposite of what I feared happened. For the first time in my life I built friendships that were close and supportive amongst straight people and I started to have many straight close friends who didn't give a shit that I was gay and had a very active social live with straight people. I felt free and happy for the first time. Living a secret is a very draining existence, having two lives, one for gay friends and one for straight people or people at work is self destructive and causes havoc with mental health.

You're missing the point. Calling yourself 'gay' is boring. It's actually the safer option for society to limit you and stick you in a pigeon-box marked 'gay'. Gay people can now get married ffs. Morrissey clearly wants to exist in that grey area that Oscar Wilde thrived in - until he was convicted and then his artistic life was over. Is he or isn't he? That's the realm of the artist - the delicious realm of mystery and temptation and danger. 'Dorian Gray' works so well as a novel because the sins that Dorian gets up to are almost all left unsaid and hinted at only. Call yourself 'gay' and all the danger is gone. The door gets shut. It would kill Morrissey's creativity.

Humasexual= bisexual
In 90 % homosex,10% women.
I think he could relate to some woman but it must be very special....
He says that female genitalia does not like him, there is nothing wrong with saying that.
I do not like the testicles and what is in the middle i only like in certain situations.......
If he is homosexual i don't know, maybe he is and he represses him self,you have to see what his family thinks he has about his mother ,if he represses him from being painful,that makes me sad and that's one of the reasons that make me appreciate it.
I am inclined to think that it is bisexual,as i said before.
I wonder what Damon will think about all this...
I bought the autobiography i haven't started reading it yet , but notice that he dedicates and thanks tina,julia and damon...

It is great you think all that but as has been said there is nothing in 61 years of live anywhere that indicates any sexual relationship with a woman. There is plenty that confirms the opposite.

You're missing the point. Calling yourself 'gay' is boring. It's actually the safer option for society to limit you and stick you in a pigeon-box marked 'gay'. Gay people can now get married ffs. Morrissey clearly wants to exist in that grey area that Oscar Wilde thrived in - until he was convicted and then his artistic life was over. Is he or isn't he? That's the realm of the artist - the delicious realm of mystery and temptation and danger. 'Dorian Gray' works so well as a novel because the sins that Dorian gets up to are almost all left unsaid and hinted at only. Call yourself 'gay' and all the danger is gone. The door gets shut. It would kill Morrissey's creativity.

This isnt the world of Oscar Wilde and the very reason there was greyness at that time was because it was illegal.

The myth that being openly gay would kill creativity is a complete romanticised nonsense of yours and it has nothing to do with his unwillingness to be creative. There are many that would say the opposite that being repressed sexually would kill a lot of creativeness. This isnt some flamboyant grey world where you consider gay is boring, it is reality and acceptance of oneself and being oneself. That is never boring.

You associate sexual repression with creativity.

This would be similar to saying depression and mental health issues lead to creativity or poverty lead to creativity. Neither would be suggestions to stay depressed or poor to encourage good creativity. That would be dumb even if often they do lead to good creativity

I know he's been in the closet his entire life, but now would be the perfect time to finally 'come out'. Firstly, it would win him some oppression brownie points from the woke identity politics brigade who have deserted him in recent years (maybe not as much as being Muslim or transgender, but it's got to count for something), and secondly, Philip Schofield is on the market and looking for man on man action. Win, win.

Looks a lot like him, particularly in the second picture provided. That chin and posture is very recognisable. Great find.

I know he's been in the closet his entire life, but now would be the perfect time to finally 'come out'. Firstly, it would win him some oppression brownie points from the woke identity politics brigade who have deserted him in recent years (maybe not as much as being Muslim or transgender, but it's got to count for something), and secondly, Philip Schofield is on the market and looking for man on man action. Win, win.

He will never come out.

It is great you think all that but as has been said there is nothing in 61 years of live anywhere that indicates any sexual relationship with a woman. There is plenty that confirms the opposite.
Well, except for the statements made by himself of course, some of them made pre-fame.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom