The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s been my one constant in life ..and yes we’ve all been in situations that we haven’t been to suited with from time to time...I don’t think I would ever like to meet him or even be a friend to be honest I think I enjoy the relationship I have now, I buy the records and concert tickets
Yes CazBaz, meeting him would be a mistake. Morrissey himself said as much in a 90s interview.

I like the magic, I don’t want to know the details of the man behind the trick. Or rather, I perhaps accept that wanting to know the details is an effect of the trick.

It’s sad sometimes coming here, seeing the thirst for a deconstruction of the enigma. The ones who proclaim to know the most about Morrissey were the ones who appreciated him the least. It is indeed, really laughable.

I've been doing a virtual walk in Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive). Morrissey is inadvertently captured at 52mins. Looks like he's been out to fetch some lunch. Blink and you'll miss him!

I've been doing a virtual walk in Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive). Morrissey is inadvertently captured at 52mins. Looks like he's been out to fetch some lunch. Blink and you'll miss him!

I’m looking for Fred Hayman’s, can you help?

Do we have any official denial or explanation of who else it could be???

Do we have any official denial or explanation of who else it could be???
Unofficially, it might be him. Officially, it hasn’t been denied that it might be him. Off the record, I’d say it’s him.

I reckon that is him on the left. That quad is close to the Dior store where he is always at shopping and the Gucci store where he gets Nancy's gifts fark arse chipper curry impostor getting bread c*** tit twat fek'll inn nn nnn nnnnn nnnn n n n it.

I used to know one of the elite super-fans (ie the nutters on Morrissey's tour guest list) who swore blind that the previous leaked photobooth picture uncovered a few years back was a fake, and '100% definitely not Moz'. They denied it right up until he used it as the cover of the 'Low in High School' reissue. I'm crossing fingers this also ends up as cover art.

At 52:02? - I don't think that's him - the walk is wrong and it looks like 2004 Morrissey.

At 52:02? - I don't think that's him - the walk is wrong and it looks like 2004 Morrissey.
I'm not sure whether it is or not. Looking at it again he does seem a bit younger, but it may have been filmed some time ago but only put on YouTube recently. The shirt collar looks about right, anyway:)

No, I'm sure it's not him...the trousers this guy is wearing in the vid are proper trousers, & therefore misguided...& therefore not Moz.
Huh, what kind of people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon the Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive walking tour vid is from last year. I reckon everyone in Moz Angeles must wear a face covering, so defintely not this year and I know the California Son wears a mask when he goes to the Calabasas Costco and not black gloves like the impostor getting bread in a foreign country fake photo op c*** tit twat boggllewarts c*** tit twat inn nnn nn n n nn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom