The Banned List

A

Anonymous

Curtis B. [surnames removed from this post] has reported a number of fans to Morrissey's security team for criticising Morrissey on social media.

The following are now banned from attending any Morrissey concert.

Hugh C.
Mike W.
Iain H.
Greg S.

There may be others but those were the photos given to security staff in Aberdeen and Glasgow.

Last edited by a moderator:
quite ironic, considering the stuff coming out of his mouth on Friday night. Him and Tait have become an awful pair.

Haha! So Curtis, a well documented thief is now ratting people out to Morrissey's security? Oh the irony! Don't know a lot about what other folks have said, but I am friends with Greg on Facebook and he's hardly said much of anything on the whole matter, other than he doesn't agree with the things Morrissey has said lately. I suspect that this is more to due with the fact that he despises Curtis, as they haven't been too friendly to each other on social media.

So some random fan can actually get people banned from coming to a concert? For criticising a singer? Does this not make this Curtis look like a bigger tit than anyone listed here?

All of them lined up praying for a suckle at the teat. If there is any truth to this, what a pathetic turd circus, one and all.

So some random fan can actually get people banned from coming to a concert? For criticising a singer? Does this not make this Curtis look like a bigger tit than anyone listed here?
Makes someone look a tit.

Who is Curtis? How old is he/she?
He is a thief who funded his tour habit selling non existent tickets and records to other fans, borrowing shit loads of money from gullible female regulars, never paying anything back and guilt tripping people by claiming he is about to kill himself when confronted about his behaviour. Apparently the only reason he is on the guest list is because he wrote a letter to morrisseys mother and convinced her he was going to commit suicide if he couldn't follow the tour . He's in his twenties I think . Arrogant weasel of a man despised by pretty much everyone who knows him. the day he gets accidentally run over by the tour bus can't come soon enough . Apart from that he's ok .

Curtis has threatened to get people banned years ago...not because they said anything against Morrissey but because he's blackmailing his way through life. "If you don't do that I'll get you banned from all Moz gigs." HE should be on this banned list, or even better...behind bars. What a f***ing joke it is that security and bodyguards (and Moz?) actually listen to a f***ing 20 something year old con man. Sickening really.

He is a thief who funded his tour habit selling non existent tickets and records to other fans, borrowing shit loads of money from gullible female regulars, never paying anything back and guilt tripping people by claiming he is about to kill himself when confronted about his behaviour. Apparently the only reason he is on the guest list is because he wrote a letter to morrisseys mother and convinced her he was going to commit suicide if he couldn't follow the tour . He's in his twenties I think . Arrogant weasel of a man despised by pretty much everyone who knows him. the day he gets accidentally run over by the tour bus can't come soon enough . Apart from that he's ok .
Somebody ought to tell security that he said Morrissey sniffs Boz's panties while quoting from Mein Kampf.

I have always been curious about this banned list. Does anyone know how many total people are on it? The mention of photos connected to each leaves me picturing paging through photo album or swiping across photos on a smart phone to determine the "evil doers."

Is it normal for a band to have similar lists? I have never heard of such a thing before Morrissey, but I am not well connected in this regard. I can see bands creating a list for their die hard fans who have proven their devotion to receive special treatment, but a Schindler's List seems extreme to me. I am sure someone can point out a reason why he feels this is necessary.

At least for him, facial recognition will prove to be a useful tool in that eventually all concert goers will walk up to the turnstile, stick their mug in a machine, and see if the bar turns to let them in or if the floor drops out and they slide out to the alley. :)

Curtis is a sad knob. Doesn't have much going on in his life. Makes him feel like a grown up.

I think someone with schizo affective disorder is allowed in before anyone else by security because it is for his own safety and for others.

As long as Moz doesn't move to the Dakota Building anytime soon and signs records for him... a la Mark Chapman.

Although certain people are rude, it's not good to be a grass.

I have always been curious about this banned list. Does anyone know how many total people are on it? The mention of photos connected to each leaves me picturing paging through photo album or swiping across photos on a smart phone to determine the "evil doers."

Is it normal for a band to have similar lists? I have never heard of such a thing before Morrissey, but I am not well connected in this regard. I can see bands creating a list for their die hard fans who have proven their devotion to receive special treatment, but a Schindler's List seems extreme to me. I am sure someone can point out a reason why he feels this is necessary.

At least for him, facial recognition will prove to be a useful tool in that eventually all concert goers will walk up to the turnstile, stick their mug in a machine, and see if the bar turns to let them in or if the floor drops out and they slide out to the alley. :)

^^^this would be my question as well.

Reckon the more I read about these weird foreigner stalkers, I reckon the more I understand why Uncle Steve lives in LA so far away from you sick people in nn it.

The more I read about this debacle, the more I'm concerned.

When Morrissey dies will there be some type of Jim Jones pact and the whole fandom will we wiped out and the pact led by CB?

The more I read about this debacle, the more I'm concerned.

When Morrissey dies will there be some type of Jim Jones pact and the whole fandom will we wiped out and the pact led by CB?
Koolaid-june.jpg
Koolaid-june.jpg

Back
Top Bottom