The Banned List

but doesn't he deny them his part of the bargain every time he cancels? I love your picture by the way!
Well yes, but then he has to offer refunds. As far as I'm aware, these 'banned' people turn up with their valid tickets and are denied entry. Whether they get refunds or not is an interesting point.
Thanks! Not me but Mr Alan Bennett - a self portrait, no less.

but doesn't he deny them his part of the bargain every time he cancels? I love your picture by the way!
By the way, an afterthought: nothing against the bunny, but had you ever considered a Klaus Nomi one? Perish the thought that anyone should think me bunnyist, obviously.

Also, I doubt it's legal. I believe when you buy a ticket you enter into a contract. Taking people's money and then denying them your part of the bargain surely contravenes the contract.

Check the small print the next time you buy a concert ticket. Almost every one I've seen has something along the lines of 'The promotor reserves the right to refuse admission'.

When Hugh C was banned at the Aberdeen show, Morrissey's security identified him and talked to him after Morrissey's bus showed up while people were queuing early. They offered him a refund for his ticket, but he said he didn't want it.

Curtis has a love affair with Stephen Scottish. They have been seen kissing with each other quite too often.

By the way, an afterthought: nothing against the bunny, but had you ever considered a Klaus Nomi one? Perish the thought that anyone should think me bunnyist, obviously.
it is a Klaus nomi one? have you ever known any other plastic tuxedo wearing bunnies!

When Hugh C was banned at the Aberdeen show, Morrissey's security identified him and talked to him after Morrissey's bus showed up while people were queuing early. They offered him a refund for his ticket, but he said he didn't want it.
Why was this fella banned from Morrissey gigs?

Why was this fella banned from Morrissey gigs?

Hugh is Scottish but craves to be Irish. He jumped on the pro/free Palestine bandwagon with his green brigade friends. Curtis told the security, the rest is history.
Hugh cannot accept that he himself is British. There lies the problem.

Hugh is Scottish but craves to be Irish. He jumped on the pro/free Palestine bandwagon with his green brigade friends. Curtis told the security, the rest is history.
At last someone exposes his lie. Just another person who is in denial over his heritage which is the norm among lefties.

Curtis told the security! Who does this Curtis thinks he is? A God?

Who the f*** is Curtis? If that Hugh bloke wanted to go to a Morrissey gig, he could but I think he likes the new found notoriety and he makes out he is like the deceased Nelson Mandela on house arrest.

If he went and just kept his head down he would be fine.

Who the f*** is Curtis? If that Hugh bloke wanted to go to a Morrissey gig, he could but I think he likes the new found notoriety and he makes out he is like the deceased Nelson Mandela on house arrest.

If he went and just kept his head down he would be fine.
I am pretty sure a concert venue has to follow the laws of discrimination but since no one is ready to take them to court over something like that some can claim that a private venue can set their own rules and regulations and that the law of a country does not apply but NEWSFLASH it does.

There is no way any club or venue or anything can get away with discrimination where the person banned from a place is not a threat in relation to terrorism or is a convicted felon.

The lazy ass people of the courts have it too easy and few know that the courts in a place like Norway is in fact part of the police as in every banana republic out there. It is not separated from it like in real countries with real and proper legal systems.

Norway as an example is as bad as North Korea and Argentina and so on.

Back
Top Bottom