The Beyond Boring thread

J

Justin Playfair

-Post anything that you feel is beyond boring.

-If you live in Palmdale, Cali and get in a fender bender, or an even worse road accident, then you can retain the services of one Gerald Marcus. Mr. Marcus "will help you even the damn playing field against the insurance giants." If you're in Palmdale, and Granny blows a red light and plows into your auto, give Mr. Marcus a jingle-jangle. This ambulance chasing creep will be on the scene faster than you can say, "Staircase at the Univ....."

Gerald Marcus, Attorney-at-Law

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to take my mom to the DMV to get an ID card. Beyond Boring. (And I'm a little concerned why she needs ID, I hope she's not thinking of using one of those check-into-cash places, they're scammy and she could just ask me for a loaner instead of wanting to be so independent. :mad: Gettting to the bottom of my mom's true intentions is like pulling teeth, she's shifty. I didn't bring it up yesterday in honor of mother's day. :D)

This is probably a controversial post but I'm bored to tears with The Statue of Liberty. I love the United States, for the most part, but I'm just not down with Lady Liberty.

I've had a couple of people tell me Lady Liberty is located in the waters of New Jersey. Wikipedia says it's in New York.

One of my favorite t-shirts, is the Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt, that showcases their "Zeitgeist" album cover. I like this shirt because it's bright red (I like bright colors), the design is cool, and of course it promotes the great music of Billy, Jeff, Jimmy, & Ginger, from that pretty solid album. (Jimmy & Ginger have both left the band since that time.) Here's a track from "Zeitgeist" that shows the album cover, which is the same design as on the t-shirt. You have to press "play" to see the full design of the t-shirt, in its bright red glory.

The Smashing Pumpkins

-You have to be a die-hard Smashing Pumpkins fan to like this song, which I yam, so I like it.

Here's a pic of boring Lady Liberty....

Lady Liberty.jpg

-If I ever go to New York City I'll visit Grant's Tomb, Central Park, the gravesites of Montgomery Clift, Miles Davis, and Louis Armstrong, go on the hip-hop tour, ride on the subways for hours, visit the campus of St. John's University and soak up its basketball memories (and its echoes of Chris Mullen, Walter Berry, & Louie Carnesecca), skip as many museums as I can, etc., etc. And I'll yawn, and take one lonely long distance pic of Lady Liberty.

"Freddie Freeloader" by Miles Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom