The bottle thrower - Can anyone identify this man?

Captured in the below image. Surely someone must know something? This bellend ruined what could have been the best night of my life.

[Image removed]

Last edited:
Re: The bottle thrower. Can anyone identify this man?

What kind of tit goes to a gig with a red box on his head?

Surely someone must know something?

2007-06-19t123739z_01_nootr_rtridsp_2_ouken-uk-britain-crimewatch.jpg

I hope I bump into him with my fist at some point in the future.

is this the guy every1 was pointing at, near the front its just i thought the cup was thrown from further back

I can tell you now, with that barnet, that man is definitely not a scouser.

as threads on an internet message board go, this one's pretty irresponsible.

as threads on an internet message board go, this one's pretty irresponsible.
You’re correct.

Emotions are running high and I will remove the image from my other posts and request that this thread is deleted.

In Moz we trust.

You’re correct.

Emotions are running high and I will remove the image from my other posts and request that this thread is deleted.

I don't think you should have mate.
:)

If a photo is on the internet for a minute then you can never remove it, i have it saved on my PC, i would imagine others have too. Once it's out there then it's too late and although you can take it off this one page, it will always be out there for someone to use. Look at that student pissing on the poppies, he can say sorry all he likes but for his entire life now a google of his name will bring that picture up from any one of thousands of different web pages all unrelated to the taker of the original picture.

I'm glad you got the snap and i think you were 100% right to show THE ACTUAL GUY, as it rules out anyone else being blamed in confusion. Nobody is going to find this guy, but if the whole fanbase see the pic then it's unlikely he'll turn up again non?

:D

If a photo is on the internet for a minute then you can never remove it, i have it saved on my PC

what are you going to do next?

:) Nothing!

I have a file full of pics i've saved from the current tour, i saved that with no more thought than when i saved the excellent pics that scarlet took at salisbury. Have no fear, it's not saved as some kind of perverse masterplan!!!
:lbf:

Pics on internet forums are very often self hosted and i always save ones i like or find interesting as very often if you return to a year old thread the persons image host no longer has them and all you have is a little red x. Thats why! I'm really sorry but there is nothing sinister to offer you guys!

Taking a sensational pic, taking the time to edit it with a big red arrow, and offering it to the world will ensure it will always be out there. People sometimes ask for posts to be deleted on a forum i moderate, as admin we can delete them from the online board, but we can do nothing to get them out of the mailboxes of folk that take the forum as digest or from the hard drives of those that have saved any pictures.

I really would not worry too much, as i say i think you were right to post it and thank you for doing so (as i'm sure do many others). If you are unsure about something it's best to keep it off the world wide web though.

i think you were right to post it and thank you for doing so (as i'm sure do many others).

why, though?

I'm not convinced that this is the right person. I was stood to the left, a bit closer to the stage. So obviously only saw the reaction and not the act. However looking at the positioning of people I can identify, the person in the frame seems to be out of place from the focus of attention as I recall it.

This photo is no smoking gun.

Someone posted on the main page that it was a woman. Full name and details. It's been removed. I wonder if there's truth in it.

Can anyone help me identify these people? i have been trying to hunt them down for years. I want revenge. :gun:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hnxies4Wtk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hnxies4Wtk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom