The British police are the best in the world

Helen Bach

I don't believe one of these stories I've heard....

Really, who do these people think they are?

Killing innocent people, bullying, beating, over-reacting, pushing and shoving, talking down to people, acting above the law and below any kind of reasonable standard.

Even watching these real-life cop shows where a camera crew follows them on duty is just infuriating.
How dare they chase stolen cars or non-insured drivers around my town where children are playing?
The risk/reward ratio is crazy. So you catch the driver, he gets fined or community service and you go chase another.
I don't want villans to escape justice but I don't want the police acting like the biggest gang on the block.
Why do they choose officers who are petrolheads to drive these pursuit cars?
They love the chase and testing the vehicle to it's full capacity. They get as big a 'buzz' from it as the villans do.
Surely somebody who is interested in doing a good job but has no special love of cars should drive the high-powered cars?
Ok, rant over. Here's the latest news story that tipped me over the edge.

http://tinyurl.com/2boqk7g

I don't believe one of these stories I've heard....

Really, who do these people think they are?

Killing innocent people, bullying, beating, over-reacting, pushing and shoving, talking down to people, acting above the law and below any kind of reasonable standard.

Even watching these real-life cop shows where a camera crew follows them on duty is just infuriating.
How dare they chase stolen cars or non-insured drivers around my town where children are playing?
The risk/reward ratio is crazy. So you catch the driver, he gets fined or community service and you go chase another.
I don't want villans to escape justice but I don't want the police acting like the biggest gang on the block.
Why do they choose officers who are petrolheads to drive these pursuit cars?
They love the chase and testing the vehicle to it's full capacity. They get as big a 'buzz' from it as the villans do.
Surely somebody who is interested in doing a good job but has no special love of cars should drive the high-powered cars?
Ok, rant over. Here's the latest news story that tipped me over the edge.

http://tinyurl.com/2boqk7g

Wales is a weird and wonderful place. :)

...can't properly comment here Helen, as i have only JUST heard about/saw this story ( in your "Post" above).......But, Something just doesn't seem "Right" about that Footage....It Looks suspiciously "Faked" to me......Can't think why anybody would bother though.........
No offence meant..

....If the "Story" unfolds further in the UK News, I may have more to add....
( ...Slight "Police being Bullies Link" though, while I am here.)..

I was having a quiet pint in my Local on Wednesday, when a Vicious Brawl ( involving Mourning WOMEN at a Funeral reception broke out ( tut tut)...
As 3 riot van loads of policemen arrived to "Contain" the situation, some Absolute ( male) Drunken PRICK at the bar, who had Nothing to do with the "Fight" called one of the officers attending aside, and asked him what he was doing , interrupting a funeral ( Blood and broken glass/Bar damage /Crying and bleeding "Ladies" everywhere..), and informed the Officer that he ( the Police officer) was only a F**king snotty nosed kid anyway,,and should be home in bed with his teddy bear....and leave the "F**king MEN to their drinking in peace....
The young copper told him that he ( The prick) was rather drunk, and if he continued to use that sort of language/abuse to him, he would be arrested...( there was enough crap going on still, in the pub, without the Drunks needless butting-in...).

the Prick immediately apologised, and went quiet...( much to the Guffawing of his equally boozed up Mates...)
After the Pub problem was settled, and the police had all left, he then went on to brag about how he had TOLD the young Copper to F**K off, or he would Batter his face in, and generally Crowed about how "Hard" he had been.... His mates just took the P*ss, and reminded him just how red his face became when the officer warned him about his ( Frankly disgusting0 attitude/behaviour). I witnessed all this, and certainly wasn't drunk ( ...I'd just bought my first pint of the evening, in fact...).
He ( the Drunken PRICK) to me anyway....was a total CU Next Tuesday...

The Police have a VERY difficult job to do these days ( what with Cheap Alcohol, and even cheaper Cocaine flooding the streets...).
They are, after all, only Human ...
I am fully aware that there are good and bad cops ( as in Most professions, and with most workforces...).
I am currently waiting in to sack my Window cleaner, as he will try to charge me for Todays cleaning, and he never even turned up last time....
Gobshites always give the Good guys a bad name
( even well-behaved Drunks!!!)
cheers!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom