The brown album is currently at #1 & #2 on Amazon's 'Britpop' preorder chart

A

Anonymous

The BROWN album is currently at #1 AND #2 on Amazon's 'Britpop' preorder chart: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music/231196/ref=zg_bsnr_nav_m_h__2_231193

IMG-3064.png

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It will be another top-5 smash in the UK album charts, no doubt.

What do you base that theory on? I’m not so sure seeing as he hasn’t sold out his only show in the North, even though only 65% of the venue has been opened for sale?

What do you base that theory on? I’m not so sure seeing as he hasn’t sold out his only show in the North, even though only 65% of the venue has been opened for sale?

Yeah I see you go to the trouble of logging in early to remind us every day :rolleyes:
Do you actually count every blue dot for us?

Yeah I see you go to the trouble of logging in early to remind us every day :rolleyes:
Do you actually count every blue dot for us?

No need to count dots, the big blue squares mean availability, you count the dots if you want to.

No need to count dots, the big blue squares mean availability, you count the dots if you want to.

Some of those blue dots are reserved as disabled seats/zones, which sorta gives a false impression in a couple of zones, meaning unless they are sold to disabled users, the zone square will remain blue.

Even CS went top-5, and that was a covers album.
I’m sure Dog will be top-5 too, as all Morrissey albums except maybe Kill Uncle accomplished.

Maladjusted? what’s that?

Don’t you mean the SILVER GRAY album?

I like 'Brown Dog'...

...or The Brown Dogged One

...or Brown Dogs Are None Of Your Business

...or Browna Dog

...or Brown Dog In School

I like 'Brown Dog'...

...or The Brown Dogged One

...or Brown Dogs Are None Of Your Business

...or Browna Dog

...or Brown Dog In School