The 'Congrats on 1,000 Posts, Skinner!' Thread!!!!

PapaJack

Belligerent ghoul
Happy 1,000th post anniversary, Skinner!!!! It's a celebration
b!tches!!! :DHAHA! Keep it up...you help to make wasting the day on solo instead of working fun!

"Hip-Hip Hooray!!!"
ron-burgandy-anchorman.jpg

nye2007_fireworks_gif.gif

Of course...what kind of celebration would it be without this little guy? LOL
Animated-ChampagneBottleExploding.gif

All this? For me?!!! You shouldn't have!

OK who am I kidding, yeah you should have! haha!

Thanks everyone! Never thought I would have posted so much, but thanks to many of you, I have found an easy way to communiate with people without being a bitch, and also making it look like I am busy at work.

Thanks everyone!!! :cool:

In celebration of this momentous occasion in Solo-history....
We will kill a man with a trident!!!
anchorman.gif

bronson_2603790.jpg

Now we do the Meposium Dance of Joy!!!

Congrats

bronson_2603790.jpg

Now we do the Meposium Dance of Joy!!!

Congrats

hahahah!!! Thank you Cousin Larry!!!

Incidentally Bronson Pinchot resides in the town of Pittston PA which is just a few miles from Scranton. In the 4 years I lived there I did not see him once. I always secretly hoped I would run into him somewhere but it never happened. I’m still disappointed.

Did you read the PM to see what I meant? Please say ya did Please say ya did.

Yay, Skinner! I promise that next time I see you after a show, I'll introduce myself instead of just thinking, "Oh, that looks like that Skinner chick." I mean, now that you're in the 1000k+ Post Club and all...

oh. I see. Meaning now I am cool enough for you to talk to me because now I have risked getting fired by doing such little work due to posting over 1,000 times on solo? I can see why I was so unworthy in October :p

But thank you NRiTH, from the bottom of my tiny, blackened, heart.

oh. I see. Meaning now I am cool enough for you to talk to me because now I have risked getting fired by doing such little work due to posting over 1,000 times on solo? I can see why I was so unworthy in October :p

But thank you NRiTH, from the bottom of my tiny, blackened, heart.

Hahahaha! No, really, it's because I couldn't think of single time when we'd responded to each others' posts by that point. I knew nothing about you, except that you knew nugz. Oh, and because I'm cripplingly shy.

Like I said before, tiny heart=me

Him too.
;)
grinch_heart.gif

And don't let Skinner make you feel bad, NRiTH. I got the patented 'Skinner Look O' Death' at the Hammerstein shows. But then again, I only had 30 posts at that point...I realize now how it works around here! :p:D LOLZ

We should change the topic of this post to "Club Sarcasm" as we are all proud members.

CONGRATS, Skinner!! Wow, your 1K seemed to happen overnight.
I see you've changed your avatar and custom user title for the occasion. Your sister approves ;)

You're a quifftastically awesome chick!
I hope our paths cross someday (our minds certainly do all the time!) and we will dance! :D xo

Last edited by a moderator:
We should change the topic of this post to "Club Sarcasm" as we are all proud members.

National-Sarcasm-Society-.jpg

CONGRATS, Skinner!! Wow, your 1K seemed to happen overnight.
I see you've changed your avatar and custom user title for the occasion. Your sister approves ;)

You're a quifftastically awesome chick!
I hope our paths cross someday (our minds certainly do all the time!) and we will dance! :D xo

Corrissey..you always find a way to brighten the day. HAHA! I haven't seen that in forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is hilarious considering that we hijack our own threads.

Does this count as sarcasm? :p

pee.jpg

It does now...
Everyone I know has a big But...? C'mon, let's talk about your big But. :D

Back
Top Bottom