The Draize Train from CD source request

2-J

Surely someone on this forum must have the Panic CD single?

It has The Draize Train, only place you can get it on CD. (studio version that is, of course a live version appears on Rank).

I would love either a wav or a 320kbps mp3 rip of this track from CD. Sadly the Panic CD single is very rare and always goes for a lot of money on ebay (and rarely comes up) so I've never been able to get my hands on it.

Can any collector help us out?:D

Yeah I have it at 128kbps mp3 too, I think I got it from Akiraware years ago or something. Sounds okay but it's the only Bside I'm missing in decent quality...

Yeah I have it at 128kbps mp3 too, I think I got it from Akiraware years ago or something. Sounds okay but it's the only Bside I'm missing in decent quality...

Oh you're lucky i'm missing a few in decent quality. :)

I knew someone would have it, thanks uncleskinny you star!

smorrissey which are you missing that aren't on either Hatful, World Won't Listen or Bombs. I can upload good quality versions because I have the rest on CD.

Thanks a lot uncleskinny.

2-j i'm going to send you a PM.:)

Thanks Uncleskinny for the upload. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I wonder if you have noticed or anyone else has that there seems to be some slight distortion on the left side. I listend back to my 128 copy and there wasn't any and it actually sounded a little better. i'm confused or just plain wrong.

Anyway thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom