The dreadful state of UK ticket sales

I recently wrote a brief exploration of how drastically Morrissey's ticket sale figures have plummeted in the UK, with special attention given to the startlingly low sales for the upcoming Leeds gig.

With two weeks to go until the show, huge quantities of seats remain unsold in some of the best blocks in the venue while standing floor tickets also remain.

Full article can be seen online here.

1*LsogXWhUXkVhjvajZMKTgw.jpeg

Anyone know where to go in Leeds to get the free tickets? When do they hand them out?

Just ignore him, he's retarded, everyone on the site is aware unless they are new. Thats why hardly anyone responds to him. He actually has no idea who Morrissey is but when the special needs home allow him an hour at the computer, he comes here as it's one of the only sites that allows trolling.

He needs a good beating to be honest. One seriously warped character that.
Danger.

He needs a good beating to be honest. One seriously warped character that.
Danger.

Oi wanker...so as per your post yesterday re; Tommy Robinson related thread, you'd 'restrain' a paedo who touches your daughter, but you'd give vegan a 'good beating' for posting light hearted posts? Wow how very revealing about what sort of fans follow New Order. Guess you're just trying to be macho now...just in case your wife & kids come to this site & see how 'hard' their weak father/husband is. What a f***ing joke of a bloke you are...like I said weak wanker. I'm minded to report your post to the mods for being threatening..which I'm sure you'd find slightly humorous. Duplicitous shit bag.

Oi wanker...so as per your post yesterday re; Tommy Robinson related thread, you'd 'restrain' a paedo who touches your daughter, but you'd give vegan a 'good beating' for posting light hearted posts? Wow how very revealing about what sort of fans follow New Order. Guess you're just trying to be macho now...just in case your wife & kids come to this site & see how 'hard' their weak father/husband is. What a f***ing joke of a bloke you are...like I said weak wanker. I'm minded to report your post to the mods for being threatening..which I'm sure you'd find slightly humorous. Duplicitous shit bag.

Oh, the irony.
I’m glad you’ve took the post serious.
But as you’ve brought up your hero, Yaxley. The incident in the pool did not happen. But carry on with your peado slurs, you angry little man.

Not sure if you have realised but I didn’t post what you are referring to?

However as I said yesterday or whenever it was, you know nothing about anyone on this site, so stop making yourself look foolish, you silly man.

Not sure if you have realised but I didn’t post what you are referring to?

However as I said yesterday or whenever it was, you know nothing about anyone on this site, so stop making yourself look foolish, you silly man.
Leeds here we come, the man who has saved many lives and makes living acceptable, may i add he could have had an easy way out of this tour with virus. Thank f*** he has showed all the sad sick parasites on this site he is respected and loved by Moz lovers. So proud he has stood up to the many haters on this site and stuck his fist right into your smug faces so gtf and get the site back to a Moz genuine site. The 5 Retards on the site crying he will cancel GTF and accept your so f***ing wrong so Let US ENJOY OUR MOZ NIGHTS, IN MOZ WE TRUST

Leeds here we come, the man who has saved many lives and makes living acceptable, may i add he could have had an easy way out of this tour with virus. Thank f*** he has showed all the sad sick parasites on this site he is respected and loved by Moz lovers. So proud he has stood up to the many haters on this site and stuck his fist right into your smug faces so gtf and get the site back to a Moz genuine site. The 5 Retards on the site crying he will cancel GTF and accept your so f***ing wrong so Let US ENJOY OUR MOZ NIGHTS, IN MOZ WE TRUST

Well said...f*** the haters...I hope all FANS have a fantastic time at Leeds!!!
It'll be A-Mozing!!

Due to abysmal ticket sales Morrissey can confirm that the risk of contracting coronavirus at Leeds Arena is negligible.

Morrissey would also like to remind his growing alt-right fanbase that violence will be tolerated.

Enjoy your night at Leeds Arena. If you can please bring a friend or ten.

Morrissey Central

Due to abysmal ticket sales Morrissey can confirm that the risk of contracting coronavirus at Leeds Arena is negligible.

Morrissey would also like to remind his growing alt-right fanbase that violence will be tolerated.

Enjoy your night at Leeds Arena. If you can please bring a friend or ten.

Morrissey Central

Just a gentle thought, but you might want to consider working on your comedy skills a little?

Just a gentle thought, but you might want to consider lightening-up little?

I contacted the venue on Tuesday following advice on here and got an email back this morning saying it’s going ahead. Any cancellation is going to be last minute which we all know is a possibility. If anyone’s still waiting to book train tickets or hotel, I’d go ahead.

Attachments

• 058CF019-0D49-4B8D-BC8D-0ACE34DA06D4.jpeg
    058CF019-0D49-4B8D-BC8D-0ACE34DA06D4.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 220
30% off! I bet that'll have some smarting?

It's an indication of just how badly tickets have sold. I would be miffed if official channels released tickets at this reduced price but Beeyay is a secondary ticket company. I wonder how many tickets it has and where it got them?

When Ticketmaster closed off the other sections earlier this week all re-sale tickets disappeared too.

Still, 30% off!?!? How the mighty have fallen.

As Morrissey takes to the stage this is what Leeds Arena will look like on Friday.

springsteen-leeds.jpg

As Morrissey takes to the stage this is what Leeds Arena will look like on Friday.

springsteen-leeds.jpg

From what I've seen of the available ticketing plan, it won't even look that busy. I'm hoping someone will take some good photos of the auditorium so we can see just how many people actually turn up.

Oh come on! Ticket sales aren’t going well, but it’s going to be busier than that ^^ ??

From what I've seen of the available ticketing plan, it won't even look that busy. I'm hoping someone will take some good photos of the auditorium so we can see just how many people actually turn up.

But what if the people who do actually turn up experience an evening of real human joy? What might that mean? And will it make your schadenfreude at the empty seats more intense, or less?

Hmmm ... what is with folk in here and distraction? The issue is in relation to ticket sales (and the lack thereof) not one of existential schadenfreude. Tickets sales are easily quantifiable. The nature of human joy less so. Let's try to stay on topic, eh?

I’ll try and take some photos of the auditorium. I’ve got general admission standing so should have a good view of the rest of the arena. Despite the low ticket sales, I’m really looking forward to it and determined to have a good time. I’m going to be checking my emails every 5 mins in the mean time to make sure it hasn’t been cancelled ?

he is punk. only punks follow New Order:straightface:

Tags
morrissey racism ticketmaster tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom