What about angelic chickens
I just know
That when I thought it was the end for me
In came peanut butter and jam on toast
And hot tea
With a listening ear
Taking notes
And it felt humane
If you think no chickens are evil you have never been around chickens.
But also, "is evil just something you are or something you do?"

CHAPTER 14
MOLD BLOOM

The basement suite in Mount Pleasant had mildew up the bedroom walls and a black velvet mold coating on the two foot deep window casement, when I moved in. There had been a small cannabis grow operation there obviously. But I left the mold and mildew there, believing that people were paranoid to be afraid of something natural like mold. Boy, was I naïve.

Years later, my face swelled up. My mouth was like a shiny red apple. I had a solid red rash on my hips. I went to a clinic, and the doctor gave me bottles of cough medicine with antihistamine in them. I soon learned to buy straight up antihistamine at the pharmacy. I forget how I figured out it was mold causing my symptoms, but when I did find out, I used bleach, vinegar, baking soda, borax, pine sol, detergent, and the heat of the dryer, to get my clothes clear of mold. Nothing worked. I’d spend the whole day doing laundry, and the next day, I’d open up my closet, only to be wafted with the smell of mold.

Eventually I remembered a woman I used to help with her cooking, who had fibromyalgia. I remembered that when she’d do her laundry, she’d take a bottle of ammonia with her. So I tried putting a lot of ammonia into the washing machine, and finally my clothes were truly clean! I cleaned the bedroom walls and window casement, threw out all paper products, but now my system was allergic to mold and suddenly I was allergic to pressure from bag handles on my arm, allergic to pressure on my rear end from sitting on a log in the dog park. Sometimes I didn’t know what I was reacting to, but I was on antihistamines for about a year.

Then, the strangest thing happened. I got a really bad flu bug. I suspect it was the swine flu that was going around at the time. It lasted for 5 weeks. I was bedridden for much of it. There was a pile of tissue paper on the floor, yellow from phlegm. But at the end of it, no more allergies! The flu had corrected my immune system. I stopped taking antihistamine. The bottle’s best before date came and went, and I held onto it just in case, but I never had to take another antihistamine tablet.

Before I move on from the topic of mold,…I developed a skin condition on my clitorus and its hood, called lichen sclerosis. I diagnosed it myself, and did a little research online. I figured, by putting two and two together, that mold had caused the disease, and I knew that thyme oil kills mold. I happened to have a bottle of it. I was reading the daily horoscope, and read something very unusual in mine. It said that if I’ve come up with a crazy idea, don’t do it, unless I got it between such and such a time, in which case, do it! Ordinarily, I only read horoscopes for fun, but this time, I listened to the advice.

I went home from the internet café, and opened up the bottle of white thyme oil, and proceeded to apply it to the affected area. I rubbed it in, and drooled in pain, for a couple of days, sitting in a chair. I think Calvin, an ex boyfriend, came by with some beers, and I drank some while giving myself this treatment, and he brought up the fact that I’d had a gynecological problem when we were together too.

That had been a completely different issue. I think it was from taking 1000mg of vitamin c without water, after a night drinking Calvin’s hard liquor (at his insistence). I had blood in my pee, and couldn’t feel emotion, shockingly. Then, for weeks, my hands would hurt if I didn’t drink a ton of water all the time. Also, my meatus would hurt, if I didn’t drink loads of water. The problem passed in weeks, thank goodness.

Back to the thyme oil treatment: After a couple of days staying in the chair rubbing thyme oil into my clitorus and its hood, in pain, a new layer of pink healthy skin formed, and the outer layer peeled off like a translucent plastic film. I’ve been healthy ever since. Lichen sclerosis is considered to be incurable by the medical community. I cured mine, believe it or not.

Last edited:
CHAPTER 15
KEITH

Somehow I started going on craigslist for casual encounters. I met another young man. He was 22. He was from Iran, or, his parents were. We met for the first time at the Commercial Drive skytrain station. He was very slim, to the point of being skinny, but his face was very attractive. We went to a restaurant, and then to the community center. There, he ran his hands down the sides of my body, and told me that I was precious and being wasted.

When he came to my apartment, he saw that my laundry had piled up, and he helped me lug it to the laundromat and back. We would talk on the phone for long periods of time, and I developed a lump near my right ear. It passed on its own.

I had bought a dildo to get over Darrin, and I forget why, but I bought a harness for it. Keith and I used it on each other. It was fun, though I peed myself for the rest of that day.

Keith penetrated me anally one time, and moved the wrong way against my wishes, and I had a little bit of leakage down there for years after the fact. Another time, we were on my bed, and I had covered the top of the mattress with plastic, in case there were mold spores in my mattress. At the time, I couldn’t afford a new mattress or even a proper plastic case. Anyway, Keith was having sex with me, and was slipping on the plastic, and he yelled about it, a centimeter from my ear.

He moved to Toronto shortly after that. He emailed me that he wanted to come visit me, so I asked him why he yelled in my ear. He wouldn’t answer, so I declined to see him. I’d moved away, so he couldn’t come knocking.

Last edited:
CHAPTER 15
KEITH

Somehow I started going on craigslist for casual encounters. I met another young man. He was 22. He was from Iran, or, his parents were. We met for the first time at the Commercial Drive skytrain station. He was very slim, to the point of being skinny, but his face was very attractive. We went to a restaurant, and then to the community center. There, he ran his hands down the sides of my body, and told me that I was precious and being wasted.

When he came to my apartment, he saw that my laundry had piled up, and he helped me lug it to the laundromat and back. We would talk on the phone for long periods of time, and I developed a lump near my right ear. It passed on its own.

I had bought a dildo to get over Darrin, and I forget why, but I bought a harness for it. Keith and I used it on each other. It was fun, though I peed myself for the rest of that day.

Keith penetrated me anally one time, and moved the wrong way against my wishes, and I had a little bit of leakage down there for years after the fact. Another time, we were on my bed, and I had covered the top of the mattress with plastic, in case there were mold spores in my mattress. At the time, I couldn’t afford a new mattress or even a proper plastic case. Anyway, Keith was having sex with me, and was slipping on the plastic, and he yelled about it, a centimeter from my ear.

He moved to Toronto shortly after that. He emailed me that he wanted to come visit me, so I asked him why he yelled in my ear. He wouldn’t answer, so I declined to see him. I’d moved away, so he couldn’t come knocking.
I told you I thought your memoirs would be sensational......😁😁😁

Did Keith manage to walk home in a straight line 😬😬

CHAPTER 17
Jean Sirois

I went to a party where I’d been invited through Guy, my foster brother. It was fun. I danced with others, and met a guy who said his name was Jean Sirois. He was handsome, looked similar to Burt Reynolds. One day he took me out to dinner. I’m pretty much vegan now, but at the time, I had steak, and John asked me if I was trying to tease him by the way I was eating. He also said that Guy told him that he would hurt him if he messed with me.

Later, we went to his apartment, and fooled around on his bed. He teased the crap out of me. He refused to have sex, but he teased and teased. Then he drove me home, and outside the apartment building I then lived with Mum and Anne in, he kept asking questions that felt like he was taking an ice pick to my mind. I refused to take his calls after that, and one morning, as I stood at the bus stop on my way to school, he drove up, dressed head to toe in biker black leather and sunglasses, masturbating. I was furious that he’d slap it on me cold like that, when I’m geared up for a mundane day at school, after rejecting my plea to have sex. So I memorized his license plate number as he sped away as the bus approached, and I jotted it down, called the police, and made a report.

A few days later, the police contacted me and said that they caught the guy (whose name was not Jean Sirois, claimed he had been at the location changing after a jog, and that I must have just been offended at catching a glimpse of his privates), and would I come in to read what the guy had written. I went in, and a cop asked me not to charge him, said that he was a banker, in explanation. Whatever that meant, I don’t know, but then I read what the guy had written, could see the intense embarrassment on the page, and I laughed inside and decided it had gone far enough. I let it go, and he never bothered me again.

I have to admit, I inhaled a large gasp of air reading about you and Keith 😲
You should be E-mailing readers wives with this Shazzz
You could make a few bucks....

It’s 4king gold dust
what did you think about russell brand paying people to torture her?

or about gary day joining one of her sewing classes because a young morrissey had once danced with her?

THE WILD DOG

When I had a basement suite in South Vancouver, one day, during a snowstorm, I heard a large dog’s bark outside my door. It kept barking. I could hear it was barking at me, or someone who used to live there maybe. I opened the door just enough to look. It was a coyote or wolf, something wild. This was before I got Sleepy. We made eye contact, and I opened the door to let it in. It came in and went straight to the couch, and lied down on it. I offered it some water, but it just stayed on the couch. I then rushed down to the supermarket for a cheap bag of dog food. My budget was minuscule back then. I came home and gave the dog a bowl of food, but it just stayed on the couch.

I went to bed, and woke to it standing just inside the entrance to my bedroom, its body language saying it wanted to be let out. So I got my winter clothes on, and let the dog out, and followed it, into the front yard, from the backyard where my entryway was. I stood waiting to walk with it, as it peed yellow into the virgin snow, and it gave me a look that said “Look lady, thanks for letting me stay the night, but f*** off.” Of course, I f***ed off.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom