Morrissey Central "The End" (August 14, 2020)

Then just close it, aka stop posting & prevent embarrassment. I'd hate him to give dissenters any form of ammunition.
He doesn't deserve it.

I agree, but I suspect they think they'll be damned whatever they do, so they may as well please themselves.

The press turns on a hairpin though - so it's actually never too late to win their approval.

Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.
It's most probably Sam though. I wouldn't put it past him to start posting random fan tributes on Central.

Hopefully he stays strong and gives her the Irish send off she deserves. Apparently Moz can drink with the best of um so it should be 1 hell of a send off.

I don't understand the flood of high school art projects, bad photoshopped images and cringe worthy videos produced either from Sam or "fans". Please make it stop. It's not good.

If I may and because I must.
A new addition to the end of The Imperfect List.

”The passing of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer”

Heartfelt sympathy to you and all the family, Steven.
From experience this will have been exhausting both mentally and physically.
Without her none of us would be here
Rest and reflect
Laugh and cry

To the living, I am gone
To the sorrowful, I will never return
To the angry, I was cheated
But to the happy, I am at peace
And to the faithful, I have never left
I cannot speak, but I can listen
I cannot be seen, but I can be heard
So as you stand upon the shore
Gazing at the beautiful sea, remember me
Remember me in your hearts,
in your thoughts, and the memories of the
times we loved, the times we cried, the battle
we fought and the times we laughed
For if you always think of me,
I will have never gone.

Benny 💐

Rest and reflect
Laugh and cry

To the living, I am gone
I will have never gone.

Benny 💐

Lousy rat. You peddle your vile hatred of Morrissey on here day in, day out, and you have the audacity to cry crocodile tears at his mother's passing. You're a disgusting creature.

It's not that 'eerie'. Just because it has a candle? Obviously whoever thinks that is eerie has never endured a power outage. The song isn't eerie either. It's quite melodic.

Rest and reflect
Laugh and cry

To the living, I am gone
I will have never gone.

Benny 💐

Soo you are serious or no?

Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.
Who said anyone has arrived at acceptance? What's unsettling is tiny minds judging Morrissey's grief because of a video that was clearly posted by his nephew. When are you people going to get it though your thick skulls that it's not Morrissey himself posting videos on Morrissey Central?

Post RIP and then shut the f*** up.

who's to ever know?...but here's to hoping that his own words and music reappear one day...

Last edited:
Who said anyone has arrived at acceptance? What's unsettling is tiny minds judging Morrissey's grief because of a video that was clearly posted by his nephew. When are you people going to get it though your thick skulls that it's not Morrissey himself posting videos on Morrissey Central?

Post RIP and then shut the f*** up.

The user Carlislebaz said it, a few posts before mine, you idiot. Why don't you shut the f*** up?

🙏👧🙏

Positive vibes for MOZ from:

images

The user Carlislebaz said it, a few posts before mine, you idiot. Why don't you shut the f*** up?
Because you didn't quote him in your comment I thought you had said it. I apologise.

nobody knows how anyone will react when it comes to death.everybody is different,i dont find that post strange at all,if it was something like ave maria playing instead of a muffled tune it would be fine.

I hope Morrissey spends an extended period of time with his family (e.g. his sister and Sam) after the funeral. They need each other right now.

I don't like the idea of Morrissey going back to wherever he lives right now, possibly alone (if he lives alone, none of us know, do we?), alone with his thoughts all day.

Losing a parent is one of the most traumatic and horrendous things any of us will ever experience, and it is even worse when you lose a parent you were particularly close to like Morrissey was with his mother. A bereavement like that shatters you. Life just isn't the same again. You lose someone and something that can never be replaced and can never be put right.

I understand Boz lost his own mother, was it last year? He is one of Morrissey oldest friends, as well as being a bandmate. Hopefully he can offer some words of comfort, having gone through something similar relatively recently.

I also wonder if Johnny might have been in contact? I think it would mean a lot to Morrissey if some people from his past reconnected with him.

Eerie new Central post.

The video was posted on YouTube 5 days ago.

Eerie new Central post.

The video was posted on YouTube 5 days ago.

This breaks my heart. :sob:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom