The Funniest Songs You've Ever Heard

Apologies in advance if this has already been done, but tonight's discussion of King Missile's "Detachable Penis" has inspired me to create this thread. Here's where you can put the funniest songs you've ever heard. If they have videos, great; otherwise, MP3s would be handy, but not necessary.

Installment #1: 3 videos from King Missile.

"Detachable Penis"

"Jesus Was Way Cool"

"Sensitive Artist" (not as funny as the others, but painfully applicable to some people here)

Last edited by a moderator:
if we're talking real songs, then just about any hair metal song, in particular Guns And Roses at the apex of their ridiculousness, November Rain. Slash is just a hilarious douche to begin with, but that song...good lord.

but if the criteria is more open, i'd vote for One Track Lover from the show Darkplace. awesome stuff. Matt Berry is a genius, and does pretty good with "straight" songs too.

runner up: Love Games from The Mighty Boosh season, sorry, series 2

Chuck Berry's My Ding-a-Ling is a good one.

When I was a little bitty boy
my grandmother bought me a cute little toy
Silver bells hangin' on a string
she told me it was my ding a ling

My ding a ling, my ding a ling
I want to play with my ding a ling
My ding a ling, my ding a ling

And then mother took me to Grammer School
But I stopped all in the vestibule
Every time that bell would ring
catched me playin' with my ding a ling

Once I was climbing the garden wall
I slipped and had a terrible fall
I fell so hard I heard bells ring
but held on to my ding a ling

Once I was swimming cross Turtle creek
many snappers all around my feet
Shure was hard swimming cross that thing
with both hands holdin' my ding a ling

This here song it aint so sad
the cutest little song you ever had
those of you who will not sing
You must be playin' with your own ding a ling
My ding a ling

Your ding a ling, your ding a ling
We saw you playin' with your ding a ling
My ding a ling everybody sing

if we're talking real songs, then just about any hair metal song, in particular Guns And Roses at the apex of their ridiculousness, November Rain. Slash is just a hilarious douche to begin with, but that song...good lord.

but if the criteria is more open, i'd vote for One Track Lover from the show Darkplace. awesome stuff. Matt Berry is a genius, and does pretty good with "straight" songs too.

yes! I love Dark Place! I was watching it recently,l I'd forgotten how funny it was...

I think that Ween's entire oeuvre could be posted here. They're friggin' brilliant. "Pumpin 4 the Man" is my personal favorite off of Pure Guava.

Someone said that this is about nipple play. I'd never thought of it that way before.

Oye! Guns n' Roses are not hair metal! Winger, Poison, Motley Crue all hair metal. Not G n' R.;)

What is a funny song and on target here, The Warlock Pincher's, "Morrissey Rides a Cockhorse." f***ing hilarious. All my idiot high school friends introduced me to this before I had even heard of The Smiths. Luckly, Vauxhall95 learned to think for himself and the rest as they say is history...:)

Is the Mighty Boosh like Flight of the Conchords, or whatever it's called? Not that I've seen it anyway, we don't have any pay movie channels, because the only channels ever watched in our house are Sprout, Noggin, Nick, and Cartoon Network. I've got a $3,000 flat screen TV that's only used to watch SpongeBob.

Definitely: The Decomposing Composers...Monty Python

Beethoven's gone, but his music lives on and Mozart don't go shopping no more...

Cheers to everyone here!:D

Pretty much anything by Half Man Half Biscuit, but this is a good start...

Peter

Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp, Bomp, Bomp)

Of course this was a lot funnier in 1985 when you were still under twelve; and the video below wasn't CUT OFF with over a minute remaining. :mad:

Also, the full idea requires that you experience the extended version in all its 71/2 minute glory.

coqp6.jpg

"Dahling, I'm worried about the Cabbage Patch kids... I mean, when they grow up, will they be confused that these people are not their real parents?"

Billy Crystal - You Look Marvelous

Codreanu (a little less cool as you thought)

P.S. just be glad I didn't post that Grim Reaper video.

Back
Top Bottom