The Goat is back from his alcoholic induced coma!

The Goat

Banned
The Goat is back!
I have not been on board since last Friday, before the first G-MEX gig.
To be honest, I hadn't recovered from Berlin and Hamburg, so after the indulgancies of both G-Mex nights and the S&G / Brickhouse and even after parties after those nights...... I was wrecked for the next few days.
I think The Goat is a thirteen hour party animal these days.......

The Goat

You gimme jokes at S&G/Brickhouse! I can't remember much of what I was slurring at you but I'm guessing you can't remember either which means everyone's a winner baby ain't that the truth?

WUSS!!!! Ha ha, only joking, it's just that I decided to remain on the boards during my decent into alcahol induced stupor, giving everyone a wonderful insight into what an attractive drunk I make:rolleyes: I find the ones I posted very late on Christmas day are particularly impressive works. Anyway, welcome back! Did you have fun? Will you be staying off the drink for a while now or are you going to carry on (as I seem to be at the moment...:eek: )

Aha! I thought I'd lost my ability to booze all day, but as a Christmas present, it returned. I still don't know how I managed to crawl into the top bunk at 4am, and get up at 8:30 am to get back for my daughter's birthday. Grim - you need some surgery to stop that snoring, JESUS!

The day is a bit of a blur, but I remember Sister (you got out of the taxi first), L (long time, no see, I'm a good person, honest), David (I should have stayed longer) and of course our host Mr Goat, who kindly put Altered Images' Insects on the Jukebox for me before I fell over. Hugh - I appreciate your diplomatic missions; Mike - great T-shirt, honest; Deano - hub of attention as ever.

Great night.

Peter

PS Sister - is there any snow where you are? :)

Not really :) But there is some ice, so I do ice skiing!
(Plus they have never seen vegetarians in this hotel before).

But I'm glad I caught that plane! :p

Uncleskinny - was very nice to meet you!

Peter never mind my snoring, I've been ill ever since sleeping with you, here's a tip for any budding solo romancers never do tongues with someone with a cold! I'm on the sick still!
& what a palaver it was trying to locate a certain sleepin' scotsman!
Still we all got there & back safely & a grand weekend was had by all!
cheers to Goat & Goat towers for being a temporary Moz hostel!

love

Grim 'sneezey cough & wheezy' O'Grady

Back
Top Bottom