The Greatest Video of All Time

iamnicola

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Deal with it haters. You know it's fierce!

Re: The Greatest Video of All Time...

Agreed! Shes a genius. Cannot wait to see her live next year...

Will not even bother watching it. Why oh why are you drawn to these crap talentless popstars?? My reason for hating her is because she copies Madonna way too much for my liking. Madonna has done it all before aswell as many other people.

Boring

Oh yeah have you seen her NEW face? LMAO, she's had these weird chin and cheek implants, nothing is ever going to give her a beautful face

Oh and by the way the best video ever is clearly November Spawned A Monster, duhhhhh?

You're wrong. This is what you meant to post...

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HERE IT IS

5ckun5.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A f***ING UGLY c***, what has she done to her f***ing face? It's worse now, dumb slut

Peter

ooh ooooh ooooooohh don't Peter, it's not a REAL MUSIC VIDEO!

Oh this video drives me wild, he looks even more beautiful than Olivier in Rebecca and that's saying something hahaha

Oh and another thing, I can see that she's stood on top of what looks like a dead polar bear rug, f***ing sick. And she said Morrissey was her 'buddy'?

I hate her even more now

I made the mistake of watching that video. May I quote Neil Hannon...

"The Europop makes me dizzy, and I just can't stop till it's finished, and I don't know what you find funny 'bout the Europop, and the love of money"

In short, it's total shit.

Peter

I made the mistake of watching that video. May I quote Neil Hannon...

"The Europop makes me dizzy, and I just can't stop till it's finished, and I don't know what you find funny 'bout the Europop, and the love of money"

In short, it's total shit.

Peter

V. good

Agreed! Shes a genius. Cannot wait to see her live next year...
*jealous*

Will not even bother watching it. Why oh why are you drawn to these crap talentless popstars?? My reason for hating her is because she copies Madonna way too much for my liking. Madonna has done it all before aswell as many other people.

Boring

Oh yeah have you seen her NEW face? LMAO, she's had these weird chin and cheek implants, nothing is ever going to give her a beautful face

Oh and by the way the best video ever is clearly November Spawned A Monster, duhhhhh?
I enjoy "crap pop stars", that's my problem. If you have problem with that then that's your thang.

And you are to criticize one's looks?

Yes, Morrissey humping a rock in the middle of Death Valley is groundbreaking.

Peter

Disagree...
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsoaFFFHQ74&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsoaFFFHQ74&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HERE IT IS

5ckun5.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A f***ING UGLY c***, what has she done to her f***ing face? It's worse now, dumb slut
Wow. Such negativity. You have some serious self-esteem issues. Just pointing that out.
Oh and another thing, I can see that she's stood on top of what looks like a dead polar bear rug, f***ing sick. And she said Morrissey was her 'buddy'?

I hate her even more now
If she wears fur, that's her personal choice.

You admit it, therefore:
r-e-s-p-e-c-t :thumb:
I don't think they are "crap". I think they are "wonderful".

Different strokes for different folks.

McQueenadillos Could Be Yours...just like GaGa

If you're like us and are still ogling over Alexander McQueen's shoes "McQueenadillos", alien shoes or whatever you want to call them, we've got good news!

McQueen may be auctioning them off in the very near future!

The designer has been receiving an overwhelming amount of calls for over a month from women wanting to order them and even "buy them as art pieces". And according to a source, the fashion house is "considering organizing a charity auction as the best way to offer them to the public." But as far as mass production, we're not so sure.

We say give them what they want!

It would at least be entertaining to watch ladies try and master the 10" shoes.

Or maybe they can make a smaller, more practical version? Either way, we're sure they'd sell faster than you can say "Bad Romance".

qn9sf9.jpg

I have to disagree. I think the greatest video of all time was that one you posted a while back, "Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version".

you picked a good one brocie, but gr8est?
not for me, sorry :o

1. forever is

you may sense a theme in these 2 videos :lbf:
3. um, that one where Moz is swinging around in the desert and eating a candy bar, it cracks me up everytime
:horny:

5. in another life this was fave video for years and years:

Jeanny, quit livin on dreams! :blushing:

If she wears fur, that's her personal choice.

wait. she doesn't really wear real murdered animal skin?

the song is pretty groovy though. She has some classic sounds. the part from 1:16 - 1:26 that effect is in every pet shop boys remix.

electronic on top of the pops

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Deal with it haters. You know it's fierce!

Gurl, I'm with you on this one. :thumb: (for 2009 at least.)

Tags
animal cruelty badromancelol beyonce h8ersgtfonow hermaphrodite lady gaga love
Back
Top Bottom