The Independent - Morrissey Central (25/6/2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

The Independent - Morrissey Central
June 25, 2019

"Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party" is today's headline in The Independent. They offer this absolute lie because they know they can get away with it. They will not be challenged. De-platforming and destroying lives is the principle motivation of modern journalism.
And so be it.
I cannot afford to take the Independent to court, thus I cannot afford to defend myself. I therefore step away, and I wish others more luck and more support with the press of Soviet Britain than I can muster.
The British Arts, we must assume, are officially dead.
The name 'The Independent' means independent of any morality, any principles of conduct, and any distinction between right and wrong.
… and this is the free British press? God help us all."

MORRISSEY
25 June 2019

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not one person has ever given a decent explanation of how For Britain is a far right party.

If they did, this discussion could end right now.

Not one person has ever given a decent explanation of how For Britain is a far right party.

reel its because they cant,they have convinced themselves and nothing will ever change their mind.

Let's see:
Anti-EU
Anti-immigration
Anti-Islam
Anti-left
Anti 'hate speech' laws

Yep, that looks fairly right-wing to me. So that's the discussion ended. Glad to have been able to help.

He says it's a lie because he thinks FB is not a far-right party. You can argue the toss about this, because there's no firm definition of what constitutes a 'far-right party'. I would call em far-right personally. Wikipedia and all the papers agree. Just like Styxhexenbollocks and all those youtubers Moz watches too much of, they too are far-right in most people's books. A court case would have a very slim chance of success.

If you mention terrorists, who the vast majority in Europe are Islamic or you mention rape gangs.....who the vast majority are Pakistani or if you mentioned the knife crime in London.....who the vast majority are African or the offspring of Africans.....you will be labelled far-right. You are not allowed to say the truth in today's society about ANYTHING !

For Britain is only considered far right by those who believe whatever the mass media tells them. Read their manifesto. They're centrist and aim for a sensible immigration policy rather than the shambolic open borders the UK has at the moment which is rapidly ruining the country.
I’ve read it. They’re anti-Islam. Therefore: prejudiced. They are very clearly far right.

Low IQ and low-impulse control is a toxic cocktail which doesn't work in a civilised society. We need to either think about anger management conditioning for an entire particular race, or perhaps full repatriation for the protection of the public. Because what happened to Lee Pomeroy on that train into London is not a one-off but part of an increasing pattern. It will happen again and again.

He reaffirmed support for them. They are considered a far right party. There isn't much of a case. If they said that Morrissey is "far right" it would be different.
I think they could easily establish that For Britain is "far right" since that is a matter of opinion and seems to be the consensus. Does For Britain deny they are far right?

In a whopping 5 minutes of googling it seems to me that in the UK the term "far right" is mostly equated to nationalism. I'm sure there are nuances to it that I'm omitting but for the sake of keeping this simple and inline with what Morrissey has been saying I feel comfortable using that as the basic accusation.

There does not appear to much of an agenda beyond that with For Britain.

It feels like they were American they would be described liberal-nationalists.. A leftist group with a far right stance on immigration.

If he were to go to court to sue someone for claiming he is far right he would definitely lose within the context of the term in Britain.

I certainly would prefer he keep to singing because he has gotten a bit delusional.

Lawyer liar

I hate this country now. f***ing despise it.
Here's something else to brighten your day. You know the other racial murder in Plaistow Park the other week? It's just been downgraded from murder to manslaughter as I predicted. Sadly the train murder currently in court will likely go the same way. What sort of message does this give out?

For Britain is not far right on the traditional political spectrum. However because every party since the early nineties has become more central, all those thinking outside are now ‘far right’ or ‘far left’. It was Neil Kinnock who moved the Labour Party into the central ground because he knew that Conservatives were too far ahead under Thatcher and Libdems had taken their ground. After Blair came in, all parties moved more central. So now we are left with two main parties bickering over the center and anyone with a different idea is labelled ‘far right’ or ‘far left’. It’s quite sickening. But we still have Boris to look forward to. That’ll be a laugh.

Waiting for enlightenment...

In the meantime I’m sitting in my TV armchair and following all these discussions between far-right, looney left e.g.

Lawyer liar

We’re all bored of your same bollocks every other comments
Stop quoting lyrics and then laughing to yourself, Tory boy.
Keep polishing that gig list. You weren’t around when it mattered, and it was good
Bless

More honesty more like. Bet loads of his cowardly contemporaries are secretly wishing they could be so true to themselves. ;)

Honesty? Really? Then why does he lie about it? He releases a interview. It gets reported on. And then calls them liars for something HE said. It’s madness and an endless cycle for him. And then all you lot defend him. It’s nuts

Then so is anti-catholic or anti-Protestant or anti-anything that has its own beliefs. But For Britain don’t seem to be against them.
No, the only thing remotely fascist in Christianity is its anti-gay stance. But even this has changed in recent years. The protestant Church of England now embraces homosexuality - and the Catholic Church is not that far behind.

Now look at Islam. It is racist, misogynist and supremacist. They will not allow their daughters to date white non-Muslims. If a girl breaks this rule she will at least be beaten, at most raped by her own family then murdered. This is what happens. Also look at the Islamic rape gangs in English towns who target only underage white girls. Why? Because whites are dirty trash to these people. Islam cannot be defended. It is a violent hateful religion in most of its forms - and its hateful forms are the ones that are becoming more popular with young Muslims in the west.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom