The Independent - Morrissey Central (25/6/2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

The Independent - Morrissey Central
June 25, 2019

"Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party" is today's headline in The Independent. They offer this absolute lie because they know they can get away with it. They will not be challenged. De-platforming and destroying lives is the principle motivation of modern journalism.
And so be it.
I cannot afford to take the Independent to court, thus I cannot afford to defend myself. I therefore step away, and I wish others more luck and more support with the press of Soviet Britain than I can muster.
The British Arts, we must assume, are officially dead.
The name 'The Independent' means independent of any morality, any principles of conduct, and any distinction between right and wrong.
… and this is the free British press? God help us all."

MORRISSEY
25 June 2019

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, incredible how the once great and neutral British press has fallen.
To me, I started to lose faith in British printed media when the NME covered only shit music with shit covers, and 2000AD became this glossy piece of crap at 5 times the price it should have been. Nowadays all printed news is a complete joke, with 0% analysis and 100% opinion. But who reads that muck anymore? It all reminds me of the blood stained Comedian's badge from Watchmen.

watchmen-broken-glass-blood-stains-falling-wallpaper-b9e0885db1baad0be6d7f8bf6061864d.jpg

I wonder how Morrissey's outlook has been influenced, if at all, by the effect of the murder of his cousin, who he said was murdered in 2005.

My view is, he can’t take legal action because he knows this is all semantics. He supports For Britain, and that much is clear, but the basis of any legal case would be whether they are indeed a far-right party. And that’s For Britain’s fight, not Morrissey’s.
What exactly tells you that For Britain are far right? If you see a party that's concerned about immigration and the islamic-isation of Europe as far right then well I don't know what to say. The fact that most of the woke zombies have no problem with islam must be due to some bizarre type of mass stockholm syndrome. It's mind numbingly insane.

Last edited:
F F S Steve. This is madness.
Get in touch. You know who I am.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This is getting really entertaining now
I may have to re-open my online confectionery store at this rate
Keep it up Steve you're doing a smashing job these days apart from that shite interview you did with Gary Barlow recently.
Next time let Diesel interview you and show some pride :rainbow:

U K dates as well please

Come back to Manchester let's see if you can sell out The Peer Hat on Faraday Street

The Bull Shyster Dies

:rolleyes:

Skinny, the 'online confectionery store'???
Peter Hat?doh:
Diesel?:straightface:

unfunny comedy, Skinny.
very poor comedy.o_O

:cowface::turban::cowface:

the Halal Butcher

That's because you are a racist. No surprise. Why are you afraid to admit it like some here do? They aren't banned for it. It seems to be acceptable. Has the mainstream media hypnotized you into denying your own beliefs?
The word 'racist' has no real meaning anymore. It's an outdated term. For example, Islam is innately racist but liberals deny this. But open your mouth to criticize mass immigration and they will insist you are racist. That to me sounds like a one way street (i.e only whites can be racist). Therefore I don't trust the term or those that use it. Like you.

Race cards are thrown around too frequently for the term to retain any truth. For example, a murder case in London is currently in court. A black thug murdered a white man on a train into London after starting a trivial row with him. He pulled out a blade and stabbed him 18 times. He is now claiming that he was racially abused even though all witnesses deny this. This kind of 'card' has been available and abused for too long now to be taken seriously anymore.

You don't like my opinions - so you throw a race card at me. But to me it means nothing. I may as well pick it up and wipe my arse with it. That's how meaningless that word is nowadays to anyone in the know. But so many people are still living in the past - and applying the tired old defunct terms and rules of the past onto a greatly changed present.

Last edited:
F F S Steve. This is madness.
Get in touch. You know who I am.

:rolleyes:

yes everybody knows who you are:crazy:
WavySparseBaiji-max-1mb.gif

who can it be under that brilliant disguise, Skinny?:lbf:
(only that miserable crank Barnaby the old timer doesnt know but then again he watches green acres)

the Halal Butcher
:cowface::turban::cowface:

Moz gives the media too much credit and credibility. This isn’t the era of decades ago when journalism was a respected craft, it’s a matter of Internet hacks trawling the web for offensive quotes and pasting them in under click bait headlines.

Well, i got into a discussion with a young progressive female earlier who thought it would be ok to go down the route of artificial insemination...............I somehow doubt the vast majority of conservative Royalists would be down with that.
No one would ever know.

I think the point is that the royal family is struggling to appear as if they belong in this century. That's probably why he went to open a center for homeless gay youth anyway. I think most people would prefer if those kids had a decent chance of escaping from the streets. He can't say that he supports gay youth but not in his own family.
prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-listens-to-former-and-news-photo-1151938988-1561559454.jpg

Poor Morrissey. Cannot handle the truth. The article is clearly correct. Simple solution Morrissey: quit aligning yourself with racists and you won’t be called one yourself. Not too difficult.

And man-up and stop with the drunken, poor me posts on your website. It looks pathetic.

To me, I started to lose faith in British printed media when the NME covered only shit music with shit covers, and 2000AD became this glossy piece of crap at 5 times the price it should have been. Nowadays all printed news is a complete joke, with 0% analysis and 100% opinion. But who reads that muck anymore? It all reminds me of the blood stained Comedian's badge from Watchmen.

watchmen-broken-glass-blood-stains-falling-wallpaper-b9e0885db1baad0be6d7f8bf6061864d.jpg
Remember when Bros made the cover in the late 80's? That's when the rot set in. having said that, the recent Bros documentary was excellent (for all the wrong reasons.)

Poor Morrissey. Cannot handle the truth. The article is clearly correct. Simple solution Morrissey: quit aligning yourself with racists and you won’t be called one yourself. Not too difficult.

And man-up and stop with the drunken, poor me posts on your website. It looks pathetic.
Why would Moz ever quit being honest and truthful? You clearly have no understanding of the man.

The word 'racist' has no real meaning anymore. It's an outdated term. For example, Islam is innately racist but liberals deny this. But open your mouth to criticize mass immigration and they will insist you are racist. That to me sounds like a one way street (i.e only whites can be racist). Therefore I don't trust the term or those that use it. Like you.

Race cards are thrown around too frequently for the term to retain any truth. For example, a murder case in London is currently in court. A black thug murdered a white man on a train into London after starting a trivial row with him. He pulled out a blade and stabbed him 18 times. He is now claiming that he was racially abused even though all witnesses deny this. This kind of 'card' has been available and abused for too long now to be taken seriously anymore.

You don't like my opinions - so you throw a race card at me. But to me it means nothing. I may as well pick it up and wipe my arse with it. That's how meaningless that word is nowadays to anyone in the know. But so many people are still living in the past - and applying the tired old defunct terms and rules of the past onto a greatly changed present.
Your post reads like "I'm not racist and these are the reasons why I am."

Your post reads like "I'm not racist and these are the reasons why I am."
Either everybody is 'racist' or nobody is.

That's my point. It's meaningless. The world has changed too much (and the word itself has been abused too much) for it to be a valid term anymore.

Your very insistence that I am a 'racist' exemplifies my point.

I am a critic of enforced mass immigration and its negative (and intentional) results. Whereas you are somebody who wields a whip.

Last edited:
He is talking about the headline which if you look at the article includes the quote about everyone prefers their own race. He just wants to imply that's its a lie. That is the quote getting the most press right now. Even he thinks it sounds horrible. Our M has been unwell of late. I could see it in the der Speigel photo for sure. Bad meds. Bad doctor. Very bad nephew.

What a let down to go from a country that is a culture icon. In the 80s the UK was the shit. Now. Lol! Laughing stock of the world letting kids get raped by foreigners. I feel M's pain. You all dont remember the good old days.

Nowadays if you're famous (rock star or not) you're supposed to follow certain party lines - but Moz is from the punk era of the Sex Pistols so he doesn't follow rules. Especially not new ones enforced by stuck up faux-liberals.

Sid Vicious strolled around the Jewish area of Paris in a swastika t-shirt and didn't give a shit. That's punk rock - and if you don't understand the rebellion and free spirit of that era then you don't understand Morrissey.

Last edited:
I have been reading all of this what is true and not true about For Britain. People will always have different perceptions of what is real and true and what isn't. It is like arguing which is more blue...sky or navy.

PS. My cable is out and I am boring myself to death. Sorry Urbanus. I know this is your realm. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom