The Insomniacs Thread

Zelda Zonk

Welcome restless ones.
Here it is you sleepless souls...somewhere within the inner sanctum where you can rest your weary head. Non-insomniacs not allowed!
I have to be up in 5 hou..ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yoink.gif

To quote Bono, "I'm wide awake. I'm not sleeping."

I've finished my book. I think I'll try to fall asleep to a movie.

I couldn't sleep for hours last night. I read two books. Now I got big bags under my eyes today :rolleyes:

Which books were you guys reading?

I've finished Breaking Dawn and The Lace Reader this past week. Not sure what I'm going to read next. I may check something out at work tomorrow.

I just did the dishes. Doesn't everyone do dishes at 3:00 am? :rolleyes:

I just did the dishes. Doesn't everyone do dishes at 3:00 am? :rolleyes:

Do you choose to stay awake at night, or do you have a problem falling asleep?

I'm very bad in falling asleep, and I'm a bad sleeper as well. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. My mother says I was like this as a baby as well. I found out that I can sleep better and fall asleep much easier if I go to bed when I'm physically exhausted. It's a joke of nature since I hate sports, but it helps a lot! Maybe it will work for you as well.

Do you choose to stay awake at night, or do you have a problem falling asleep?

I'm very bad in falling asleep, and I'm a bad sleeper as well. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. My mother says I was like this as a baby as well. I found out that I can sleep better and fall asleep much easier if I go to bed when I'm physically exhausted. It's a joke of nature since I hate sports, but it helps a lot! Maybe it will work for you as well.

I have trouble falling asleep. I've always been a night person but the real insomnia started about six or seven months ago. It's pretty ridiculous at this point. Even if I get sleepy in the early evening, I can't sleep because I have to work. By the time 1:00 am rolls around, I'm wide awake again.

My mom told me that she and my dad used to have to drive me around to make me go to sleep at night.

At the moment, I'm cleaning the house as quietly as I can in the hopes that it'll tire me out. After that, I'm going to curl up and read. I'm trying to be more productive in my sleeplessness. :rolleyes:

Day off tomorrow... it's 4:45 and I haven't gone to bed. So I am watching the olympics and updating my website... and eating lots of chocolaty stuff and feeling like a slob while people win gold medals on TV.

Day off tomorrow... it's 4:45 and I haven't gone to bed. So I am watching the olympics and updating my website... and eating lots of chocolaty stuff and feeling like a slob while people win gold medals on TV.

Perpetuating the stereotype of an American, then? Well done. ;)

Its 3am and I am still awake.
Im trying to finish a paper I have to turn in tomorrow! :eek:
But can't concentrate, or motivate...

I fail on many levels!:cool:

Yeah. I've been an insomniac my whole life. I used to give my parents hell when I couldn't sleep, now I just listen to music and read and draw and waste time on the internet.

Yeah. I've been an insomniac my whole life. I used to give my parents hell when I couldn't sleep, now I just listen to music and read and draw and waste time on the internet.

Frustrating, isn't it? Well, in my case, it used to be in my teenage years, but now quite frankly I choose it!

Tags
log off and go to bed lovely emma put the mouse down sexy emma sleepz for losahs take 2 aspirin
Back
Top Bottom