The Killers’ Brandon Flowers on Morrissey: “He’s still a king” - NME

Amen.

The Killers’ Brandon Flowers on Morrissey: “He’s still a king” - NME

Excerpt:

Brandon Flowers of The Killers has revealed a few of his favourite artists, or “kings” as likes to refer to them.

“Brandon has many kings,” Killers drummer, Ronnie Vannucci told NME right before their Glastonbury Pyramid Stage headline set.

“Yeah, I have about fifteen kings. Liam [Gallagher] is one of them.”

Listing other stars he admires, Brandon went on to namecheck “Don Henley, Peter Gabriel, Morrissey would be a king, Bono would be a king, Springsteen would be a king.”

Asking about Morrissey‘s problematic politics, Flowers replied: “He’s still a king. He’s unparalleled in what he’s achieved and his prowess and his lyrics and his sense of melody, it’s just incredible. I forgot he was in hot water though, so I shouldn’t have brought him up.”

Now all we are waiting for is Johnny to stand up and defend Moz ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
20190702_195817.jpg

Royal approval? :)
Regards,
FWD.

WTF?????!!!!

FLOWERS, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: HERE!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PRAISE MOZ AFTER I PAID YOU 5 QUID!!!!:swear

Just because I f***ED UP THE INTRO AGAIN, DONT ACT LIKE A GIRL:whip:

THIS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A BALLOON HEAD:swear

Free speech

They're gonna try and spray poison on the Flowers, since he said somethin' nice about Moz.

As we can see, Flowers is quite the gladioli at heart. :)

It’s funny how the Guardian have been lying low after they’ve been called out by Morrissey and Peter Katsis as harassers and stalkers, trying to act as a political party with their agenda to silence Morrissey’s opinions.

Hopefully they’ll keep to reviewing his music and at least try to understand his points of view rather than attacking them/him.

We’ll see.

It’s funny how the Guardian have been lying low after they’ve been called out by Morrissey and Peter Kaisis’s as harassers and stalkers, trying to act as a political party with their agenda to silence Morrissey’s opinions.

Hopefully they’ll keep to reviewing his music and at least try to understand his points of view rather than attacking them/him.

We’ll see.

I’m in fear. For me it is like the prevailing atmosphere of the calm before the storm. But I also hope I’m wrong....

I’m in fear. For me it is like the prevailing atmosphere of the calm before the storm. But I also hope I’m wrong....

‘We wonder if the thunder
Is ever really gonna begin
Begin, begin ..’

Actually I’m wondering if Joshua Surtees is going to take the job.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom