The Killers may not be quite the nice dudes their band name implies...?

That's grim - if it's true, he must have been expecting #MeToo to come for the band eventually.

Yeah, Brandon probably thought he could throw the #MeToo movement off
his trail if he gave the ‘I don’t go playing Morrissey in front of my kids’ line.

chump.

:cool:

So, there's all kinds of social media sources for this, linking back to the following pretty horrific 2015 blog post from a female crew member on what has now been revealed to be The Killers road crew in 2009.

Everyone in 'Killers Inc Ltd' are panicking to stress that no band member was involved in the central offence detailed, but if you read the full blog post below, it is clear that the band promoted and partook of some classic good old boy rock'n'roll shit behaviour, which was heartily taken up by their scum crew.

Please don't click this link if you have been traumatised by 'cool guys' ~

https://craigmont.wordpress.com/2018/09/29/dressing-room-a/

í say again, í judge people by actions not words. Big difference between people who draw blood, and people who draw ire.

Brandon Flowers, whether involved in any of this filth personally or not, is in a band with men who are involved, and could not have been unaware.

But yeah, don't play Moz to your kiddies, you self-righteous prick... :rolleyes:

The Killers are not mentioned once in that blog.

The Killers are not mentioned once in that blog.

But it has been revealed elsewhere that it is them. The Killers Inc have admitted as such, and are launching a 'forensic investigation' into the claims and will leave no stone blah blah blah.

It will be interesting to see whether this will stick and damage their 'careers', or if it will just be forgotten/accepted as good old rock'n'roll :rock:...

In the meantime, maybe ease up on the moral lectures eh Brandon? And pray that those weren't fake IDs...

Last edited:
In other news, Morrissey supports For Britain.

Now, what you'll see on this forum are members who are OUTRAGED that some crew member for The Killers has done something wrong.

However, when Morrissey does something wrong, those same members defend Morrissey. Funny that! :)

It really is a funny old world...

So, to recap, Morrissey is still racist and xenophobic.

Wait. So you’re comparing what could most likely be rape by a road crew and possibly band members or condoned by band members that supposedly are the band the Killers to misinterpretations and opinions on some comments Morrissey once made about politics?

The bands own legal team finds no evidence that will find them in the wrong. Big surprise there.

Wow, money will cover up anything, even silence the person that blew the whistle on this incident.

We could only hope that it’s true and that it didn’t happen.

That's quite a statement, have you got evidence that they used money to cover it up?

That's quite a statement, have you got evidence that they used money to cover it up?

Sorry if you or anyone has misunderstood my post.

I’m not saying that they The Killers or their legal team is covering up anything.

I’m just saying that it’s known that money does cover up and silence folks.

If you read my whole post, I said...

We could only hope that it’s true and that it didn’t happen.’

Meaning, that we could only hope that it’s true that the legal teams investigation into the matter is true and that it really was just a prank.

Sorry if you or anyone has misunderstood my post.

I’m not saying that they The Killers or their legal team is covering up anything.

I’m just saying that it’s known that money does cover up and silence folks.

If you read my whole post, I said...

We could only hope that it’s true and that it didn’t happen.’

Meaning, that we could only hope that it’s true that the legal teams investigation into the matter is true and that it really was just a prank.
If anyone misunderstood your post it was because it was badly written and despite what you might claim, the first three sentences of it effectively accuse The Killers' legal team is covering something up by paying a person or people off.
Having made such an accusation, you do at least confess in that post and your subsequent post that you don't really know what happened at all, which makes me wonder why you made the accusation in the first place.

If anyone misunderstood your post it was because it was badly written and despite what you might claim, the first two sentences of it clearly accuse The Killers' legal team is covering something up by paying a person or people off.
Having made such an accusation, you do at least confess in that post and your subsequent post that you don't really know what happened at all, which makes me wonder why you made the accusation in the first place.

No you’re right, I don’t know what happened.

And I apologized that it looked like an accusation, I didn’t mean that.

I hope only the best for all involved, in what seemed to be just a prank.

No you’re right, I don’t know what happened.

And I apologized that it looked like an accusation, I didn’t mean that.

I hope only the best for all involved, in what seemed to be just a prank.
Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom