The La's - Radio Sessions and Rarities?

Jamie

Bluff, Ardour & Assoc.
Anyone out there have any La's radio session / rarity material out there? I've owned and cherished their lone album for years, but have never gotten around to tracking down any of the earlier versions or unreleased songs. I've read that some of the earlier versions of songs from the album trump the final versions.

Cheers,
Jamie

ive got son of a gun (radio session) & couple of tv ripped acoustic tracks. could up them if you desire. i also only have there debut album. i know the original there she goes single has early versions of album tracks, which would be interesting to hear.

ive got son of a gun (radio session) & couple of tv ripped acoustic tracks. could up them if you desire. i also only have there debut album. i know the original there she goes single has early versions of album tracks, which would be interesting to hear.

That'd be fantastic, soundofthenorth--thanks. I stand corrected: I have heard one rarity. Morrissey did a "Jukebox Jury"-type show with Janice Long and Howard Devoto in early 1987 and they played an early, to-my-ears inferior version of "Way Out." "Son of a Gun" is one of my favorites, so that would be interesting to hear a different version.

Cheers,

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom