The Last Of The Famous...

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Does anyone have TLOTFIP from yesterday? I'm sure everybody would love to hear it.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...:D

Thanks

Does anyone have TLOTFIP from yesterday? I'm sure everybody would love to hear it.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...:D

Thanks

WHAT???? Where was I when this happenned...

oh at home waiting for June 8th to come...

He better keep this is in his set list!!!!

WHAT???? Where was I when this happenned...

oh at home waiting for June 8th to come...

He better keep this is in his set list!!!!

Let's keep hoping SNS22.....you never know what he'll play for us! It'll be a beautiful show under the stars.....and yes, I would love to hear this song from yesterday tooooo!!!!! PLEASE!

Let's keep hoping SNS22.....you never know what he'll play for us! It'll be a beautiful show under the stars.....and yes, I would love to hear this song from yesterday tooooo!!!!! PLEASE!

I will be truly disappointed if it's the all the same songs as he played when he came to Pasadena...Love Please Please Please...and Suedehead or There Is A Light would be nice...but I've never heard International Playboys live...and with the boys wearing those shirts back at the summer festivals...I kept wondering why he didn't play it then...

Is he GRADUALLY going into a "greatest hits" set list?

What's next?
Sing Your Life
Tomorrow
Speedway
November Spawned A Monster

I can hardly wait.....

I will be truly disappointed if it's the all the same songs as he played when he came to Pasadena...Love Please Please Please...and Suedehead or There Is A Light would be nice...but I've never heard International Playboys live...and with the boys wearing those shirts back at the summer festivals...I kept wondering why he didn't play it then...

Is he GRADUALLY going into a "greatest hits" set list?

What's next?
Sing Your Life
Tomorrow
Speedway
November Spawned A Monster

I can hardly wait.....

Oh, I will be too. I'm hopefully for a bloody breath-taking suprise! If he played any one of those four songs, I know I will come unglued!
I can hardly wait too. I wish I could go to every show, just to hear the songs he decides to throw in, Like he did with Playboys.

Oh, I will be too. I'm hopefully for a bloody breath-taking suprise! If he played any one of those four songs, I know I will come unglued!
I can hardly wait too. I wish I could go to every show, just to hear the songs he decides to throw in, Like he did with Playboys.

If you did that You would be JULIA....

Someone should write a song called "If I Could Be Julia".......

If you did that You would be JULIA....

Someone should write a song called "If I Could Be Julia".......

oooo, that's so true. And frankly, I DON'T WANT TO BE JULIA. So I take that back, I would just love to hear the songs that I love that are played so rarely live. :)

haha, that'd be hilarious

oooo, that's so true. And frankly, I DON'T WANT TO BE JULIA. So I take that back, I would just love to hear the songs that I love that are played so rarely live. :)

haha, that'd be hilarious

Well, one time I wrote a song called "I Was Touched By Belinda Carlisle"...so anything is possible when I am feeling quite out of it...

Back
Top Bottom