The Lesbian Thread

Nope. I'm talking about straight men with families, children, who talk shit about gay men and how they cant stand gay men and are repulsed by the thought of kissing a man or getting head from a man but once that one too many beers kicks in, suddenly these "hetero" men want to be given oral by a man. Hey, I'm just stating what I've witnessed over and over at parties.

Your parties sound more interesting than mine lol!

I've honestly never met a straight bloke who's professed to having any gay tendencies - maybe it's just a man thing that they wouldn't say something like that to another bloke. I find most think I'm odd for not giving a damn about peoples' sexuality though.

Never had sex with one. But my best friend is a lesbian and I do love her, does it count? Lol

I'm male ,but if I was female I'd be one. Does that count

- - - Updated - - -

Heh-heh...you said "box."

Seriously though...the "bi" safety umbrella doesn't wash. If a guy likes pussy but he also enjoys sucking dick, he's a fag. Plain and simple. I hate the "labels are for soup cans" bullshit.

Interesting a lesbian once said to me there where no Bi lesbians just really dirty women.

You care enough to rebuttal the comment...

Learn to f***ing spell if "your" :rolleyes: going to subject us to your drivel.

Learn to f***ing use nouns if you're going to lecture grammar, you dipshit. "Rebuttal?" Lulz.

It's expected of me to have made out with an attractive lesbian? Ooh. Burn.

Aah, no I miss understood I thought you where replying to.

Nope. I'm talking about straight men with families, children, who talk shit about gay men and how they cant stand gay men and are repulsed by the thought of kissing a man or getting head from a man but once that one too many beers kicks in, suddenly these "hetero" men want to be given oral by a man. Hey, I'm just stating what I've witnessed over and over at parties.

Learn to f***ing use nouns if you're going to lecture grammar, you dipshit. "Rebuttal?" Lulz.

I'm pretty sure it's an acceptable, if uncommon, verb form of the word. If I'm wrong then OK, you got me. I think I'm entitled to the occasional slip up.

I'm sure life will go on for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom