The let's be cynical as hell thread!

Does Seasick steve need his c*** kicking in?

• NO

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well one kick but no more

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes, but don't ruin it for the SOB

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes just kick the f***in' shit out his f***in' c*** till it's garbaged

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mclenarr

f*** off!! Seasick Steve...Just f*** off you stinking hypocrite!
He released an album about how he's just an ordinary guy who, unlike all the rest of us selfish, spoilt, greedy materialist, has got nothing and never had something!
f*** off!! Just f*** right off back to you're f***iin' garage you're f***in' hypocrite.
He's turning up at the Brits the other week announcing in advance that he's arriving by tube, just to contrast with all the other rock stars, 'cause he want's to feel like he's more pure than them by not having a load of expensive shit! f*** off you hypocritacal c***, you're coining it in 'cause of all the suckers buying that dungaree hobo image!! c***!

Last edited:
Why can't we all just enjoy the snow day?

Are you off tomorrow?

I have an important meeting tomorrow regarding the restructuring of my department. My nitwit hipster coworker is getting a rude awakening. Unfortunately someone else I know is as well.

As long as we are being cynical...

I have an important meeting tomorrow regarding the restructuring of my department. My nitwit hipster coworker is getting a rude awakening. Unfortunately someone else I know is as well.

As long as we are being cynical...

My important meeting today involved a Business Agent from the Carpenter's Union in NYC. He was born on Long Island.

My important meeting today involved a Business Agent from the Carpenter's Union in NYC. He was born on Long Island.

Strong Island represent.

I was born in Crooklyn though.

I thought this was about Morrissey and I voted that he should get a small kicking.

f*** off!! Seasick Steve...Just f*** off you stinking hypocrite!
He released an album about how he's just an ordinary guy who, unlike all the rest of us selfish, spoilt, greedy materialist, has got nothing and never had something!
f*** off!! Just f*** right off back to you're f***iin' garage you're f***in' hypocrite.
He's turning up at the Brits the other week announcing in advance that he's arriving by tube, just to contrast with all the other rock stars, 'cause he want's to feel like he's more pure than them by not having a load of expensive shit! f*** off you hypocritacal c***, you're coining it in 'cause of all the suckers buying that dungaree hobo image!! c***!

You've well and truly got a valid point there.

Tags
top thread
Back
Top Bottom