The Meat Thread

Who puts the c*** in contradiction? Realitybites does! :rofl:

heathers.gif

Can't get out of it can you? So you choose to post stupid cartoons to hopefully take people's minds off exactly what you are, which is obviously a hypocrite.
The only person here who contradicts themself is you lady. Don't try to take the heat off that fact. You said you drool over burgers dressed up on your plate
Then you have the nerve to go on about animal welfare?

No. I'm using you.

No...you're obsessed. You've had to be told by Kewpie of all people, who hates us far more than she hates you, not to troll us outside of the Pigsty again, or you'd receive an infraction without a warning. That's how pathetic you are. You are obsessed. That's all there is to it.

Bad realitybites. BAD! Skylarker told you to LAUGH, not to post winona gifs. Get with the f***ing program.

Can I spank her?

Actually I didn't tell her to do anything. Pay attention...stalker.

No...you're obsessed. You've had to be told by Kewpie of all people, who hates us far more than she hates you, not to troll us outside of the Pigsty again, or you'd receive an infraction without a warning. That's how pathetic you are. You are obsessed. That's all there is to it.

Can I spank her?

Actually I didn't tell her to do anything. Pay attention...stalker.

Nope. I'm using her. She's like an atheist mouse that God gave me to play with and I'm the bored cat. You're the misogynist f*** that is like a self-absorbed shitty radio station that dials in dumbf***ery that I listen to on here. You're all dumbass pawns under the impression you have freewill but you don't. It's kinda funny. :p

Nope. I'm using her. She's like an atheist mouse that God gave me to play with and I'm the bored cat. You're the misogynist f*** that is like a self-absorbed shitty radio station that dials in dumbf***ery that I listen to on here. You're all dumbass pawns under the impression you have freewill but you don't. It's kinda funny. :p

Yeah, you've got it all figured out. I'm just gonna sit back and hate women at this point...you're just too smart for me. Too clever.

Fatf*** Four eyes has just explained it all to me like a transgender, middle-aged Clarissa; there's nothing else I can do now.

Yeah, you've got it all figured out. I'm just gonna sit back and hate women at this point...you're just too smart for me. Too clever.

Fatf*** Four eyes has just explained it all to me like a transgender, middle-aged Clarissa; there's nothing else I can do now.

I'm technically a fatmasturbate four eyes.

Any psychiatrists reading this? How many need to sign off in order to institutionalize her? I'll pull the paddy wagon 'round. Someone get the straightjacket.

Any psychiatrists reading this? How many need to sign off in order to institutionalize her? I'll pull the paddy wagon 'round. Someone get the straightjacket.

Hey. HEY! Maybe the new heavyset girl in the post a pic thread might ask for a timeout if you're not careful. :rofl: Or Robby. Or Morrizsey.

You're a bully with no balls.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice. At this point it's pretty clear who hates who, and all that happy horseshit...did you ever consider just letting it go and moving on?

Ummm, I had an issue with yer solo girlfriend and you entered the picture on your own devices when you said I was an underdog or whatever, so pardon me for biting your ass.

Hey. HEY! Maybe the new heavyset girl in the post a pic thread might ask for a timeout if you're not careful. :rofl: Or Robby. Or Morrizsey.

You're a bully with no balls.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm, I had an issue with yer solo girlfriend and you entered the picture on your own devices when you said I was an underdog or whatever, so pardon me for biting your ass.

You act like you are living out your high school days on this forum. You think the dynamics are the same... cliques, clubs, popular folks, geeks, bullies...

When will you finally let go of all that painful drama and grow up?

You reposted a picture from the Meat Thread, located in the Pigsty, into the General Discussion forum. It was never meant to be posted there. I find your action to be inappropriate and insensitive to vegetarians. They can avoid the Meat Thread. It is clearly titled, as to be a warning. Your repost is not. That IS trolling.

My posts are not harassment. They are opinions.

You act like you are living out your high school days on this forum. You think the dynamics are the same... cliques, clubs, popular folks, geeks, bullies...

When will you finally let go of all that painful drama and grow up?

You reposted a picture from the Meat Thread, located in the Pigsty, into the General Discussion forum. It was never meant to be posted there. I find your action to be inappropriate and insensitive to vegetarians. They can avoid the Meat Thread. It is clearly titled, as to be a warning. Your repost is not. That IS trolling.

My posts are not harassment. They are opinions.

So I'm not trolling you, I'm trolling vegetarians?

Maybe I should stick to trolling meat eaters.

1320853265-palestinian-muslims-slaughter-a-cow-for-the-eid-ul-adha-in-gaza-_913521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom