The Meat Thread

Now now ladies, if you are both ladies? calm the f*** down.
Do any of you have a lover, I feel nothing but sexual frustration between you both, I suggest you both get laid and chill out, or am I just being basic x

How is the suffering endured by your anus-raped cat any different than the suffering endured by a goose whose feathers were ripped out of his body while screaming and kept alive to grow more feathers so you could rest your intellectual head on a down pillow at night?

duck-geese-down-01.jpg

Yes. Seriously.

How about this? You justify how they are the same. Give us your best argument. Take your time. Let's see what you are made of. Give it all you got. Research. Come up with the best moral argument you can. Don't just say because they are. Or they both suffer. Really sell it. Not just with emotional pleas. Use rational discourse and reasoning to defend your position. Aim to persuade. Pretend your audience is sitting on a fence--undecided. But they are intellectuals. You need more than cliches... and emotional bargaining to win them over.

Last edited:
How about this? You justify how they are the same. Give us your best argument. Take your time. Let's see what you are made of. Give it all you got. Research. Come up with the best moral argument you can. Don't just say because they are. Or they both suffer. Really sell it. Not just with emotion pleas. Use rational discourse and reasoning to defend your position. Aim to persuade. Pretend your audience is sitting on a fence--undecided. But they are intellectuals. You need more than cliches... and emotional bargaining to win them over.

That's a cheap way to concede that you can't answer the question.

That's a cheap way to concede that you can't answer the question.

You put forth a position. Not me. You said they are the same. It is your responsibility to defend it. Not mine. Debate 101.

I am not playing this game of Run Around the Rosie with you any longer.

Laters.

You put forth a position. Not me. You said they are the same. It is your responsibility to defend it. Not mine. Debate 101.

I am not playing this game of Run Around the Rosie with you any longer.

Laters.

Actually, Brummie posed the question which you pretended to answer in the style of a train wreck beauty pageant contestant lost like a doe in the headlights by talking about government and god and not ethicalness. Then you challenged me to play the Let's Sound Intellectual Without Saying Anything game that you play everyday and failed AGAIN to answer Brummie's question.

If we feel the suffering endured by a raped cat is justifiable to command law to deem it abuse, why is the suffering endured by a plucked goose not held to the same abusive standard?

just wanna thank some of the recent contributors(on both sides) for conjuring up in my imagination that there are two groups out there I was previously unaware of :eek:
one is the "vegos" as I will call them who love animals so much that they f*** them :lbf:
& the other being the let's say the "eatos" who love the taste of them so much that they find them "orgasmic" :D
now back to my "meat treat" for the week:
Chinese-food_zps6d659b7f.jpg

a whole Sichuan spicy rabbit, cooked to perfection, they really do know their food here
and if one is going to eat animals, it should at least taste fantastic :thumb:

Last edited:
^^^ Pinned and mounted... and cooked slow.

I am NOT a vego, Robby, in case you were wondering. No way. No how.:lbf:

What justification is there that the "physical harm" and "great suffering" the cat is subjected to is ANY DIFFERENT than the physical harm and great suffering the farm animal is subjected to?

I am going to answer this.

Oh and I don't read Salon. Are you kidding me? I read Slate. Apples and Oranges.

Also maybe you could stop researching and fake lecturing and use your own thoughts to answer the question. You do have your own thoughts, right?

I bother you.

Yes. You do. Are you glad? Is that your life's goal... to be the most annoying person on Solo? On the planet? You are well on your way there. Bravo. I annoy you as well. But in a different way. You think about me when you are out shopping. I bet you dream about me as well. I don't think about you unless I am reading threads and posting on Solo. You are not a central part of my mind's landscape. I do think that I am a part of yours, however. I must remind you of someone you know in real life. Or someone from your past. I set off emotional triggers--alarms--in your brain. You do the same. But on a much smaller scale.

You see, you have so many qualities that can be found in my sister. She and I are not talking. It's a real shame as we are not getting any younger. And we have already lost a brother. So we are all we have in the way of siblings. A real tragedy, I think, to not be able to get along. We are so different. We love each other. But we are complete opposites. She is spiritual, irrational, antagonistic, paranoid, melodramatic, bitter, needy, dependent, emotional, impulsive, controlling... much like you. She has good traits as well. She is kind, loving, a wonderful mother, creative... and pretty. Is that last one a trait? So she is not exactly like you. She is a Taurus. Funny. You and I are both Libras. Should get along great. That is if you believe all that crap. I don't. Though I know many Libras and YOU are the ONLY one I butt heads with. Maybe your rising sign is Taurus?

Back
Top Bottom