The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

I don't remember this rate of shooting happening when i was commuting on the train in the 80's and reading the Evening Standard.
Most murders were domestic back then.

Throughout the lockdown the London shooting rate has been particularly high - but press coverage has been fairly low because of BLM hysterics and Covid headlines.

Things like doorstep murder hits don't happen too often but two have happened in the last few weeks. There are a lot of guns in London at the moment.

They lie. They get a picture. Make up the details. A lot of people who follow the pages enjoy being shocked & outraged & don't fact check.

I've given you cases that were all reported in the South African mainstream media Nerak. They aren't made up by Nazi's on Facebook. If you think these story's are made up......then you're no better than the people you've been debating on here.......you're no better than the holocaust deniers. You're just the same.

Most murders were domestic back then.

Throughout the lockdown the London shooting rate has been particularly high - but press coverage has been fairly low because of BLM hysterics and Covid headlines.

Things like doorstep murder hits don't happen too often but two have happened in the last few weeks. There are a lot of guns in London at the moment.

Do you hear it from your window?

They lie. They get a picture. Make up the details. A lot of people who follow the pages enjoy being shocked & outraged & don't fact check.
You're revealing a deep anti-white bias on this subject. The Labour Party certainly know how to indoctrinate their members.

I've given you cases that were all reported in the South African mainstream media Nerak. They aren't made up by Nazi's on Facebook. If you think these story's are made up......then you're no better than the people you've been debating on here.......you're no better than the holocaust deniers. You're just the same.

Some of them are made-up. The narrative is made up. None of it is connected to real activism in SA.

Do you hear it from your window?
I have heard gunshots yes. I've seen murder scenes too. A black man bludgeoned his girlfriend to death with a brick just down from where I was living at the time. He lured her from a chicken shop to an alley to do it. Also a few streets away a black man stabbed his (white) wife and young kids. Loads of black kids have stabbed or shot each other within walking distance of where I now live.

Last edited:
You're revealing a deep anti-white bias on this subject. The Labour Party certainly know how to indoctrinate their members.

There's nothing anti anything about fact checking.

The left gets fact checked too.

Some of them are made-up. The narrative is made up. None of it is connected to real activism in SA.

I've followed up these story's Nerak......I've gone on people's facebooks and seen the streams of condolences. None of them are made up. Like I said, you are Realfountain in a different guise. This is happening. It's real.

I have heard gunshots yes. I've seen murder scenes too. A black man bludgeoned his girlfriend to death with a brick just down from where I was living at the time. he lured her from a chicken shop to an alley to do it. Also a few streets away a black man stabbed his (white) wife and young kids. Loads of black kids have stabbed or shot each other within walking distance of where I now live.

Which is where?

There's nothing anti anything about fact checking.

The left gets fact checked too.
You deny all facts that go against leftist ideology. That means you are not interested in truth. Truth often oversteps ideology - it enters ideological no-go zones. Only some people speak up about these "outlawed" uncomfortable truths - and they get cancelled. Morrissey is one of them. Starkey is another.

I know some white South Africans. There isn't a white genocide. There's a crime rate. And a couple of separatist groups.

I know some white South Africans. There isn't a white genocide. There's a crime rate. And a couple of separatist groups.
White violence against blacks is racism. Black violence against whites is merely "a crime".

That is the standard anti-white bias of the BBC, the Guardian and the Labour Party.

And a government wanting to take the land from white people. A politician in the SA parliament that has called for the death of white people. Labour are so............weak.

?

you know south africans too.doh:
do you know that idiot who posts here who was going
to 'tour' poland too?
maybe that should be your next stop in your PR globetrotting activities, the white paradise of south africa.
universality in glasgow can mail you the books you plan to reading and not
remembering.:blushing:

You deny all facts that go against leftist ideology. That means you are not interested in truth. Truth often oversteps ideology - it enters ideological no-go zones. Only some people speak up about these "outlawed" uncomfortable truths - and they get cancelled. Morrissey is one of them. Starkey is another.

You deny everything that isn't racist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom