The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

@Nerak this new discussion between between two black men Jesse Lee Peterson and Lord Jamar. Lord Jamar is very proud of his black identity and some call him a black supremacist yet both discuss and agree Blacks were doing better under Jim Crow laws and that civil rights caused a divide between whites and blacks and within black family unit. So are you gonna say these black men are wrong?

@Stephen Hofmann @reelfountain @ForgotHowIGotMyName

It's YouTube. Whatever gets the clicks.

We seem to be back to the usual - Reel hates black people, Stephen is concerned about crime in South Africa, Crow is sick ?, Travis is trying to do thinking & GEM is mining social media.

And Morrissey still supports Black Lives Matter.

We seem to be back to the usual - Reel hates black people, Stephen is concerned about crime in South Africa, Crow is sick ?, Travis is trying to do thinking & GEM is mining social media.

Morrissey would support all of you getting off the internet and buying me a present. I'm his favorite. Now go get my red velvet cake at Harrods.

Hey don't run from this one. You accuse the rest of us of being narrow and in an echo chamber yet you're dodging a real conversation between two black men and dismissing it because I already revealed that they'll say what's true but it doesn't line up with your agenda

Do you love animals Nerak? Very few savages do. You need to have empathy to love an animal.

Now they are snatching our dogs to literally beat us over the head with.

@Nerak this new discussion between between two black men Jesse Lee Peterson and Lord Jamar. Lord Jamar is very proud of his black identity and some call him a black supremacist yet both discuss and agree Blacks were doing better under Jim Crow laws and that civil rights caused a divide between whites and blacks and within black family unit. So are you gonna say these black men are wrong?

That's amazin.

JLP is an odd duck. I like him alright but he is not all there in the head. There have been a few times where he's had a guest on his show and then a week later, someone will mention that person and JLP will have no idea who they are talking about.
He's like the Alt Right's token black friend. The Daily Stormer guys are huge fans of his and he was on The Daily Shoah once. I think his producer who is a white nationalist and books all his guests is a lot of the brains behind his operation.

JLP is an odd duck. I like him alright but he is not all there in the head. There have been a few times where he's had a guest on his show and then a week later, someone will mention that person and JLP will have no idea who they are talking about.
He's like the Alt Right's token black friend. The Daily Stormer guys are huge fans of his and he was on The Daily Shoah once. I think his producer who is a white nationalist and books all his guests is a lot of the brains behind his operation.
Probably smokes too much of da weed so he's got a few holes in his noodle.

Moz has cucked out and regrets no-one likes him anymore. It's PR.

He's funny but the fact that Lord Jamar of all people agreed with him on certain points is revealing. Jamar has been so pro black that people think he's racist to whites yet they agreed on the manufactured bs that was civil rights movement was and it's negative effects. Of course Nerak like most sjws white blm's are full of it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom