"The More You Ignore Me" cover pic inspired by James Dean in East of Eden?

swift eclipse

Stuck inside during a snowstorm watching East of Eden for the milllionth time and noticed the similarity. I love finding things like this! Morrissey Easter eggs lying in wait for decades to surprise you.

Attachments

• MorrisseyIgnoreMe.jpg
    MorrisseyIgnoreMe.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 30
  • phpcDkMrU_c1PM.jpg
    phpcDkMrU_c1PM.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Stuck inside during a snowstorm watching East of Eden for the milllionth time and noticed the similarity. I love finding things like this! Morrissey Easter eggs lying in wait for decades to surprise you.

cool i like discovering things as well. also when people point them out to me. i think theyre are some more dean inspired things to find out there as well if you havent yet.

I have watched East of Eden a billion times, but honestly I've never put the two images together. Certainly interesting. That's one of my favorite moments in the movie, too...Cal drunk and on Abra's roof. "Uh, HOW'D I GET UP HERE? Oh..." :)

I have watched East of Eden a billion times, but honestly I've never put the two images together. Certainly interesting. That's one of my favorite moments in the movie, too...Cal drunk and on Abra's roof. "Uh, HOW'D I GET UP HERE? Oh..." :)

Yes! When I saw Dean put his face against the wall in this scene the image of Moz doing the same thing leapt to mind. I love that line, too.I think it was an ad lib and not in the script. Thanks for commenting! We can always depend on you HAND IN GLOVE for good insight. :)

Yes! When I saw Dean put his face against the wall in this scene the image of Moz doing the same thing leapt to mind. I love that line, too.I think it was an ad lib and not in the script. Thanks for commenting! We can always depend on you HAND IN GLOVE for good insight. :)

Well, thanks, Swift Eclipse. That's sweet of you :)

Kazan gave Jimmy room to be creative with Cal and he took full advantage of that opportunity. Much of what we see in EOE is a good bit of Jimmy himself. I think most hardcore Dean fans, as well as his friends and family, claim EOE as their favorite out of the three films.

Back
Top Bottom