The Morrissey Jacket Saga Continues

G

Girl Unafraid

I received an e-mail this morning telling me the seller wanted to terminate the agreement mutually (hence he doesn't pay any mad e-bay seller fees). This I agreed to, then discover that the tosser has now left me negative feedback.

Good luck to him reselling the item, hope he doesn't get any more "fake" bids.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6731092921

Although who would trust a new seller with zero feedback, I dunno?

Disgruntled from Edinburgh.

OMFG!

Sorry. That feedback was a uncalled for... Assholes.

You paid over a thousand pounds for that hideous jacket?
You must be rollin' in money!!
If I had that amount I would have travelled to Argentina or Chile to see Moz live!

> I received an e-mail this morning telling me the seller wanted to
> terminate the agreement mutually (hence he doesn't pay any mad e-bay
> seller fees). This I agreed to, then discover that the tosser has now left
> me negative feedback.

> Good luck to him reselling the item, hope he doesn't get any more
> "fake" bids.

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6731092921 Although
> who would trust a new seller with zero feedback, I dunno?

> Disgruntled from Edinburgh.

Sorry, Girl Unafraid, I misread your post.
It must be the lack of sleep.
But I still think that jacket is ugly...

> You paid over a thousand pounds for that hideous jacket?
> You must be rollin' in money!!
> If I had that amount I would have travelled to Argentina or Chile to see
> Moz live!

you just keep digging and digging don't you lynne, you don't sell with that ID,u fooled a fat yank!

So grim leaves you negative feedback to prove it wasn't the 2 of you scamming Moz fans!! Peasants!

Re: So grim leaves you negative feedback to prove it wasn't the 2 of you scamming Moz fans!! Peasant

I think Grim has brains enough to know that leaving negative feedback on my previously 100% brilliant e-bay record would be a tad silly.

Believe what you want, but look out for the item being relisted, you can bid on it and win and then find out where to send your cheque. And I'm sure it won't be made payable to grim o'grady or his humanoid equivalent name. (oh, of course, we could use one of our many Swiss bank accounts under assumed names - is that what you're thinking now?)

it's only used for buying, so one negative doesn't mean anything, plus u hardly use it

Re: it's only used for buying, so one negative doesn't mean anything, plus u hardly use it

what the hell did mommy put on your coco-pops this morning?

I do not have a separate e-bay account for selling, I think I've only ever sold one item, if you go to page 2 of my previously exemplary e-bay record you will see the feedback.

And so what if I hardly use it? I've bought 14 items this year, how many do I need to buy to become an exclusive member of your Club?

as you say, you don't sell anything, you leave that to grim, AND bid on his auctions too,shut up now

....enjoy your new years eve and stop mentioning it.....you are making yourself look worse.........try taking a break from here.....get things into perspective......maybe you could try apologising......just a thought.....i have to go to a family gathering now......oh deep joy.

Back
Top Bottom