The Moz-solo forum is dead, long live the Moz-solo forum

lutewhine

This change is going to be weird, but it's also going to be soooooooooo worth it.

Congratulations to David for maintaining such an outrageously comprehensive website. I just hope the forum now maintains the high standards that the rest of the site warrants.

Or, at the very least, has a few less mentalists.

A toast...

...to davidt for finally getting around to doing this. Long overdue and very much appreciated by those that try to make the Morrissey scene a positive place to be involved with.

Now where's that bottle of Crystal :p

Last edited:
I like the format a lot more and welcome the change...looks like the hard work payed off in the end...hopefully its a step up all the way around...:D

I am here, hear me roar!

I've made it.
Is everyone ok? Is everyone here.

Let's hold hands, we'll be ok.

the good old days are gone.

i remember when David tried to switch this forum once, but there was an uproar and the old stuff came back.

looks like a new guard is in who is more receptive or used to this format being used elsewhere.

lutewhine said:
This change is going to be weird, but it's also going to be soooooooooo worth it.

Congratulations to David for maintaining such an outrageously comprehensive website. I just hope the forum now maintains the high standards that the rest of the site warrants.

Or, at the very least, has a few less mentalists.

It's a welcome and overdue change

So much better. At last Morrissey has a forum for the 21st century. I reckon a lot more people will contribute now. :D

Terwats

It's like a terwat factory in here. It blows chunks dude.

Lutewhine and mbb321 remind me of my friend huan kerr though.

Last edited:
yes, with the mentalists out of the way, we can finally have an intelligent discussion about ... Morrissey's cologne :)

thanks DavidT for all your hard work, it looks great!

Looks terrific to me, will take a while for all the regulars and such like to come across and bed in, but in the long run it is the best possible thing that could happen to the site.

Recently its been dragged through the mud with trolls and scum-ridden slander about Mozz, the new format should allow for tighter reign on the idiots and more discussion amongst the decent members, of which there are loads.

It'll draw a lot more members too, as fewer people will be put off by the fairly old style of the previous board, coupled with the idiots posting there.

Obviously a lot of work has gone into it, great work David :).

Will Morrissey-solo self destruct?

The question has been posed by Mr. Grim O'Grady:

will it won't it?
I think it's had its day but I hope we don't get infected with its mental health patients & other psycho's.
Keep moz-solo alive if only has an outpatients forum.
Let's keep this place sound, I think we ought to all post something or reply to a positive post each day in moz-solo to give it good blood.
If I'm wrong (or you feel I'm wrong) then ignore this plea.
thanks anyway for reading

love

Grim

;) Glad to be back.
Oh and how were those Zoo photos?
Nice, huh!

Back
Top Bottom