The National Theatre in Washington DC (April 5) added - on sale Friday

Morrissey / Friday April 5th - 930.com

FRI 4/5
7:00 PM

$49.50 - $125
On Sale
Fri 3/08
10:00 am EST
On Sale Friday, May 8 at 10am. Purchase link will appear soon.

Venue Information:
The National Theatre
1321 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC, 20004
http://www.nationaltheatre.org/

VivaGil posted the information is now on the Official Morrissey Facebook page:

Attention MORRISSEY FANS in the WASHINGTON DC AREA!

Moz has announced a historic show in Washington, D.C. The National Theatre will open its doors to Morrissey for their FIRST-EVER rock show in their 175-year history, on Friday, April 5th. Morrissey can now be added to the long list of prominent names that have graced The National Theatre’s stage including Winston Churchill, Laurence Olivier, Katherine Hepburn and more.

Tickets go on sale Friday, March 8th at 10am through Ticketmaster, the 9:30 Club, Merriweather Post Pavilion and The National Theatre box offices. For a complete list of Morrissey’s North American tour dates, click on the 'TOUR DATES' tab at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
saw that on Facebook. Morrissey is apparently addicted to touring even if it kills him.

That's the only way he earns his Do Re Mi since no label will pay him to put out an album they loose money on.

$125 for a one hour show by a singer who has released 9 studio albums, 11 compilation albums and 2 live albums. Wow, where do I get my tickets?!

OH, SMACK!! I remember when the 9:30 Club was in an old apartment at 930 F Street back in the 80s! Saw a lot of good shows there!

OH, SMACK!! I remember when the 9:30 Club was in an old apartment at 930 F Street back in the 80s! Saw a lot of good shows there!

Me too. What a dive! Very small stage as I remember. I think I saw The Psychedelic Furs there and it was amazing.

$125 for a one hour show by a singer who has released 9 studio albums, 11 compilation albums and 2 live albums. Wow, where do I get my tickets?!

Couldn't agree more....shouldn't MOZ complete his current schedule without canceling before adding to the tour? Muppet!!

Haters gonna hate. Good for you Moz.

kinda hoping he kept his schedule open on either side of his Philly show so he'd be nice and rested for the Tower.

I would pay $ 125 to see Morrissey sing for 80 to 90 minutes. I've seen him three times on this tour, and may see a few more shows. You sound more like a troll than a fan.

I would pay $ 125 to see Morrissey sing for 80 to 90 minutes. I've seen him three times on this tour, and may see a few more shows. You sound more like a troll than a fan.

Listen, anonymous, I've been on this site for 7 years, & started listening to Morrissey when he was with the Smiths, which is probably before you were born. But enough is enough, troll! :mad:

The National Theater has hosted many rock concerts. Bryan Adams was there last month.

Does anyone have have pre sale code for DC show. Presale is 3/7 at noon for ticketmaster

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom