The Naughty List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

1. @Amy

I wished her a merry Christmas, she saw this, and did not thank me or wish me one in return.

2. HIPSTERDISCO

For this:
8D65DA80-3EDE-4E53-8EE8-17A15E9BB94D.jpeg

1. @Amy
I wished her a merry Christmas, she saw this, and did not thank me or wish me one in return.

Viva, I have you on Ignore - I see occasional posts when you quote me directly or if I'm following a wider conversation, but otherwise I can't be bothered to feed your need for attention. Like I said before - I don't know why you've turned on Troll Mode but I'm not playing. You were more entertaining when you directed your vitriol at worthier targets.

Viva, I have you on Ignore - I see occasional posts when you quote me directly or if I'm following a wider conversation, but otherwise I can't be bothered to feed your need for attention. Like I said before - I don't know why you've turned on Troll Mode but I'm not playing. You were more entertaining when you directed your vitriol at worthier targets.

@Amy
I legitimately just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. You know, like if you check your page comments you’d see I did in 2014 for Easter and Christmas. But apparently I make fun of Johnny Marr a few times and suddenly I’m the Princess of Darkness.

@Amy
I legitimately just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. You know, like if you check your page comments you’d see I did in 2014 for Easter and Christmas. But apparently I make fun of Johnny Marr a few times and suddenly I’m the Princess of Darkness.

Nothing you write here is "legitimate" - earlier this year you simply started trolling, following me around the threads and trying to goad me despite being perfectly civil before. As for wishing me "Merry Christmas" beneath a post about family issues.. yeah, very nice, thanks for that.

Nothing you write here is "legitimate" - earlier this year you simply started trolling, following me around the threads and trying to goad me despite being perfectly civil before. As for wishing me "Merry Christmas" beneath a post about family issues.. yeah, very nice, thanks for that.

@Amy
You’ve known me for years. We have conversed for years. How can you say nothing I write here is legitimate simply because earlier in the year I decided to pester you for approximately 12 posts about Johnny Marr just for fun? I’ve never been uncivil with you. I’m still not. You reacted in a very uptight manner about a Johnny joke and I decided to beat a dead horse. I’m not sure why this means I can’t wish you a Merry Christmas without being perceived as sinister?!

@Amy
You’ve known me for years. We have conversed for years. How can you say nothing I write here is legitimate simply because earlier in the year I decided to pester you for approximately 12 posts about Johnny Marr just for fun? I’ve never been uncivil with you. I’m still not. You reacted in a very uptight manner about a Johnny joke and I decided to beat a dead horse. I’m not sure why this means I can’t wish you a Merry Christmas without being perceived as sinister?!

You were being a twat to entertain yourself and I asked you to stop because joking about someone dying of HIV/AIDS or cancer is vile. It might have seemed funny to you because Johnny is fine (and because you never know when to stop), but there are many ordinary people who have suffered/do suffer a miserable end of life with those conditions - mocking it is low.

As for legitimacy, your trolling habits mean that 99% of what you post on here is perceived as a massive wind-up and nobody knows what's real and what isn't real. You will do and say/write anything to get a rise out of people.

You were being a twat to entertain yourself and I asked you to stop because joking about someone dying of HIV/AIDS or cancer is vile. It might have seemed funny to you because Johnny is fine (and because you never know when to stop), but there are many ordinary people who have suffered/do suffer a miserable end of life with those conditions - mocking it is low.

As for legitimacy, your trolling habits mean that 99% of what you post on here is perceived as a massive wind-up and nobody knows what's real and what isn't real. You will do and say/write anything to get a rise out of people.

Merry Christmas.

:santa:

you are a bit of an uptight asshole amy, though, let's be real. remember that time you had a fit because me an' water were having a nice conversation in a thread everyone had long stopped posting in? we weren't joking about aids or cancer. we were having a nice harmless conversation about movies and music. none of the other posters minded. then you came along, out of nowhere. I had never seen your name before, and there you were, and you decided to take it as a great personal offence that we were posting a nice conversation in a thread that had long since been disregarded by everyone else. as a result of your assholishness water decided he no longer wanted to post here, which was too bad, you know. you couldn't find a more decent person than water. instead we have you. lucky us.

Back
Top Bottom