The Naughty List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
"amy" has on foot one foot one size
and the other foot the other size.:straightface:

its not her genes fault but the poor dude at the shoe store who refuses to carry shoes in two sizes:lbf:

offended not to be mentioned for old times sake :o

You’re on a different list, Robby...
F97B87CF-32A7-496A-97B3-C74BA917689E.jpeg

you are a bit of an uptight asshole amy, though, let's be real. remember that time you had a fit because me an' water were having a nice conversation in a thread everyone had long stopped posting in? we weren't joking about aids or cancer. we were having a nice harmless conversation about movies and music. none of the other posters minded. then you came along, out of nowhere. I had never seen your name before, and there you were, and you decided to take it as a great personal offence that we were posting a nice conversation in a thread that had long since been disregarded by everyone else. as a result of your assholishness water decided he no longer wanted to post here, which was too bad, you know. you couldn't find a more decent person than water. instead we have you. lucky us.

You're STILL going on about this? Christ, it was forever ago - I told you were "off-topic" (because you were) and you react like I hounded your mate to the brink of despair...come on.

"amy" has on foot one foot one size
and the other foot the other size.:straightface:

its not her genes fault but the poor dude at the shoe store who refuses to carry shoes in two sizes:lbf:

I had a swollen foot for a few weeks as a result of an injury, silly VeganCunt.

You're STILL going on about this? Christ, it was forever ago - I told you were "off-topic" (because you were) and you react like I hounded your mate to the brink of despair...come on.

You’re still going on about me being a c*** because I made Johnny Marr aids jokes 5 months ago, so...

You’re still going on about me being a c*** because I made Johnny Marr aids jokes 5 months ago, so...

You're still being a c*** - it's what you started this thread for.

you like amy, just cut the shenanigans and admit it. You like how she writes and words her posts, they’re quite melodic and flowing to read, arnt they.

I don’t like @Amy the way I like @rifke if that’s what you’re getting at.

@Amy has always been nice to me until fairly recently. I suspect she feels threatened by my femininity. It’s ok @Amy ! Don’t worry!

6. @Amy (again)

For editing a post of hers I had already responded to so she could get in an extra jab.

Amy has always been nice to me until fairly recently. I suspect she feels threatened by my femininity. It’s ok @Amy ! Don’t worry!

I don't spend much time in Off-Topic so the trans schtick seemed to come out of nowhere. I see it as a Carry On style wind-up - testing the waters to see if any of the forum regulars will buy it, then sniggering at the newbies coming out with all the"Welcome to the sisterhood!" crap. I don't believe it for a second.

I don't spend much time in Off-Topic so the trans schtick seemed to come out of nowhere. I see it as a Carry On style wind-up - testing the waters to see if any of the forum regulars will buy it, then sniggering at the newbies coming out with all the"Welcome to the sisterhood!" crap. I don't believe it for a second.

yawn

Back
Top Bottom