The Naughty List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I don't spend much time in Off-Topic so the trans schtick seemed to come out of nowhere. I see it as a Carry On style wind-up - testing the waters to see if any of the forum regulars will buy it, then sniggering at the newbies coming out with all the"Welcome to the sisterhood!" crap. I don't believe it for a second.

Merry Christmas.

:santa:

FYI i was not trolling and i love your story about the shoe store not selling you different sized shoes for your mismatched feet!

that story is HOTT!!!

Merry Christmas.

:santa:

Merry Christmas

hqdefault-10.jpg

You’ve always been a know it all and a somewhat show off, Amy. I recall the days in here when you pestered known pest JJ, and his cronies Hugh and Grim. It was indeed grim, when a gym slip teen was begging “come see me Grim”
The reality is: you’ve always been clueless.

You’ve always been a know it all and a somewhat show off, Amy. I recall the days in here when you pestered known pest JJ, and his cronies Hugh and Grim. It was indeed grim, when a gym slip teen was begging “come see me Grim”

You are sick. Hugh/Grim/JJ were fans of a similar age and had their own circle on here and at gigs, a long time before this place became the cesspit it is now. I never bothered or "pestered" any of them, you dirty sack of shit. Nor have I had anything to 'show off', I have never been a barrier lunatic.

You are sick. Hugh/Grim/JJ were fans of a similar age and had their own circle on here and at gigs, a long time before this place became the cesspit it is now. I never bothered or "pestered" any of them, you dirty sack of shit. Nor have I had anything to 'show off', I have never been a barrier lunatic.

Hey now! Don’t let the title fool you! This is not a thread to be “naughty” in. Be nice. It’s Christmas.

Can I be on your naughty list, please. I just want to be on a list that isn't on the wall of a toilet cubicle or the back room of a police station for once

Can I be on your naughty list, please. I just want to be on a list that isn't on the wall of a toilet cubicle or the back room of a police station for once

You can be on the nice list! :blush:

Back
Top Bottom