The Naughty List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
get one of the people who know you in real life to verify it's size at the same time they're verifying that you look EXACTLY like your picture and that you are 100% as smart as you say you are. I've got bigger fish to fry.

You don’t have anything to fry. You don’t even have a stove.

You don’t have anything to fry. You don’t even have a stove.
I've got a choice piece of cod to fry :love:

neil-codling-of-suede-performs-on-stage-at-kelvingrove-park-on-july-picture-id1158920207

I dont even know what that means! I just wanted to post a picture of him :oops:

I've got a choice piece of cod to fry :love:

neil-codling-of-suede-performs-on-stage-at-kelvingrove-park-on-july-picture-id1158920207

I dont even know what that means! I just wanted to post a picture of him :oops:

Ewe.

I’m watching ‘Noelle’ on Disney +! It’s cute! :relaxed:

:crazy::lbf::lbf::lbf::paranoid::lbf:
You are sick. Hugh/Grim/JJ were fans of a similar age and had their own circle on here and at gigs, a long time before this place became the cesspit it is now. I never bothered or "pestered" any of them, you dirty sack of shit. Nor have I had anything to 'show off', I have never been a barrier lunatic.

Aww, bless.
No, JJ had not been to a gig until 02 and then he tried to force his nonsense on folk. point stands, you did hang off them on here like a love struck smelly teenager.

but
The singing on the train we all heard about
Wow :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

:crazy::lbf::lbf::lbf::paranoid::lbf:

Aww, bless.
No, JJ had not been to a gig until 02 and then he tried to force his nonsense on folk. point stands, you did hang off them on here like a love struck smelly teenager.

but
The singing on the train we all heard about
Wow :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

What nonsense was he forcing on people? His book? I barely knew them, you clown.

Back
Top Bottom