The Naughty List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Uhhh, no. In Florida they actually have money to get work done. I don’t know where you come from but I guarantee it isn’t the land of 1,000 gilfs.
I wasn’t trying to insult your state. I couldn’t give a f*** about florida. Sun and cigarettes, together or apart, make women look like 1,000 year old ancient witches. Florida happens to have a lot of sun, and that actress happens to have clearly been a very, very heavy life-long smoker. Is this conversation interesting to you? I don’t know how it could be, but to each their own

I wasn’t trying to insult your state. I couldn’t give a f*** about florida. Sun and cigarettes, together or apart, make women look like 1,000 year old ancient witches. Florida happens to have a lot of sun, and that actress happens to have clearly been a very, very heavy life-long smoker. Is this conversation interesting to you? I don’t know how it could be, but to each their own

Not really, but its increasing my post count so carry on telling me about how fine as f*** most 70 year old women without too much sun damage or a lifetime of smoking look.

i think what happens when you get old is you either get wrinkly skin or saggy skin. you may get to 70 with barely a wrinkle but it will be almost certain that you will have jowls, a loose forehead and an old man neck waddle. or you can have taught skin and wrinkles. it's either/or, not both. this woman seems to have the latter, which is 110% preferable to the former.

solution to the one foot being bigger than the other one.:rock:
the now match.:)
that way no need to scam a free pair.;)

images

Back
Top Bottom