The New European article comparison with nationalism and patriotism

Nineteen-eighty-Cilla.

I love the way he says "at all".

But it's a duel of the cute accents, she's fierce competition.

Wasn't there another interview with sweet Muriel? Meat Is Murder era?
i remember when muriel was a budding reporter on scottish television,long long time ago.

I spent the weekend in a 90s time capsule and brought some random delights with me.

Addendum I:
Sonya on reclaiming the Union Jack from the BNP and how Western culture "pervades society".

SonyaJackie.jpg

Addendum II:

The Manics' Nicky Wire in the "You Love Us" music video (1991)

NickyLolly.gif

Relevant because Morrissey originally wanted Spencer to suck on a Fab ice lolly instead of a Cornetto in the video for "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful".

MozCornetto.gif

a3_fab_icelolly_pink_bg-01-01.jpg

Last edited:
I spent the weekend in a 90s time capsule and brought some random delights with me.

Addendum I:
Sonya on reclaiming the Union Jack from the BNP and how Western culture "pervades society".

View attachment 59752

Addendum II:

View attachment 59757

Relevant because Morrissey originally wanted Spencer to suck on a Fab ice lolly instead of a Cornetto in the video for "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful".

View attachment 59758

View attachment 59759

I'm surprised she didn't say she was reclaiming it from Morrissey.

She seems harmless unlike that Anne Marie Waters who really did quite a big damange by posting a live stream of herself standing outside the gig. Whomever was responsible for inviting her to the gig should be castrated and then terminated. I've done worse to my staff for lesser offenses.

She never would have said that.

This is taken from Daniel Rachel's quite brilliant collection "Don't Look Back In Anger: The rise and fall of Cool Britannia, told by those who were there"

Screenshot_20201005-212833_Kindle.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-212848_Kindle.jpg

Morrissey was a huge Echobelly fan back then. Which makes perfect sense to me because Sonya's singing style is often reminiscent of his and her whole demeanour also reminds me of him.

I still maintain that "All You Need Is Me" was kind of a belated tribute to them, as it seems very influenced by their "Can't Imagine The World Without Me" (thematically as well as musically, even the videos share some features).

She said he once turned up on her doorstep and asked them to support him on his next US tour (presumably the 1994 dates that never happened).

She never jumped on the bandwagon of Moz-slander as far as I know. The band still has a comparison to Morrissey in their bio on social media.

I think @joe frady previously mentioned this train wreck of a "discussion" in another thread - and Sonya's discontent about the fact that most of her contributions were edited out.

Last edited:
She seems harmless unlike that Anne Marie Waters who really did quite a big damange by posting a live stream of herself standing outside the gig. Whomever was responsible for inviting her to the gig should be castrated and then terminated. I've done worse to my staff for lesser offenses.

She might have bought a ticket & been fronting - but he really could do with officially dumping her.

She won't help animals.

She'll never be elected.

Her sole achievement is making his reputation even worse than he manages on his own.

I'm confused. What does AMW have to do with this?

She never would have said that.

This is taken from Daniel Rachel's quite brilliant collection "Don't Look Back In Anger: The rise and fall of Cool Britannia, told by those who were there"

View attachment 59762

View attachment 59763

Morrissey was a huge Echobelly fan back then. Which makes perfect sense to me because Sonya's singing style is often reminiscent of his and her whole demeanour also reminds me of him.

I still maintain that "All You Need Is Me" was kind of a belated tribute to them, as it seems very influenced by their "Can't Imagine The World Without Me" (thematically as well as musically, even the videos share some features).

She said he once turned up on her doorstep and asked them to support him on his next US tour (presumably the 1994 dates that never happened).

She never jumped on the bandwagon of Moz-slander as far as I know. The band still has a comparison to Morrissey in their bio on social media.

I think @joe frady previously mentioned this train wreck of a "discussion" on another thread - and Sonya's discontent about the fact that most of her contributions were edited out.

Lord, Moz has no sense whatsoever when it comes to saying stuff that will be used against him.

It's nice she stuck by him.

Addendum I:

View attachment 59752

Addendum II:

View attachment 59757

View attachment 59758

View attachment 59759

Many Thanks for your afternoon delights.

í think í shall save them for a Fab weekend...

And as for those Sonya quotes...

Marry Moz.gif

Couldn't bring myself to watch the Cattling Moron "debate". Forgot to take my pills to-day.

Trust me when I say I am right here. AMW's appearance at his gig was singularly the most damaging thing to happen to his reputation. She gave the IMPRESSION that she was his guest. It's really really bad.

Well, I don't doubt that is was damaging, although not that many people outside of this site seemed to have taken note of her attendance (we are talking about the Wembley gig in March this year, aren't we?)

I just didn't understand what that had to do with my post that Nerak had replied to.

Trust me when I say I am right here. AMW's appearance at his gig was singularly the most damaging thing to happen to his reputation. She gave the IMPRESSION that she was his guest. It's really really bad.

He was already damaged by then.

He seems to have given up.

A few statements, mainly around death & a lot of reposts that he hasn't elaborated on.

Back
Top Bottom