The new football thread

this is what happens if i played against urbanus. he would look like a asshole. lol
akr80z1cui4epeitl0uh.mp4

I don't play or follow the game.

Fernando Ricksen
RIP

Hudson-Odoi is still only 18. Loving this season with Lamps at the helm playing the talented youngsters.
But can they win anything with kids like Man United who taught them a football lesson tonight?

Why is Man United the only club side in England during the Premier League era to have created an era of winning every trophy on display?

Chelsea are playing kids cause they broke the rules of the football governing body and sold their best ever player in Hazard and english football can no longer buy the big stars and therefor have to rely on their academy.

You're not loving this season and Lampard is out of his depth and you know it as they ruin the history of another legend who will leave the club in disgrace. The time when Chelsea was up their competing for the real trophies is well and truly over and I think you understand why that is.

Your club is now playing for CL money as your owner is hated and isolated and out of the cash that once made things happen at Chelsea. You can fool yourself all you like but Chelsea are not playing to win trophies but playing for money to stay alive behind the real top sides that are made up of one club with all the resources at hand so the Premier League is now like Serie A and La Liga which is why people across the world lost interest in the league and even the game itself.

City will beat the scousers home and away and then they will cruise to their third league trophy in a row and we should all applaud it and prefer it cause Manchester is and always will be the home of football trophies.

Djurgården from Stockholm are the champions of Sweden 2019 for the 12th time. Last time they won it was in 2005.

They almost blew it in the final game being two goals down but managed to get a draw and won the championship just a point above runners up Malmö and local Stockholm rivals Hammarby.

convert.jpeg

Kevin Walker the singer who won swedish idol in 2013 won it for the first time. He has a irish dad who played football in England for Gillingham.

bigOriginal.jpg

pokal_lyft_guld_2019.jpg

I suppose Kevin performed at the celebration dinner tonight.

The Stockholm side that moved to Eskilstuna got relegated from the top league in Sweden today after conceding a late goal. AFC Eskilstuna is a side from a Stockholm suburb that changed its name and location and is made up of immigrants with no links to Eskilstuna whatsoever.

Djurgården from Stockholm are the champions of Sweden 2019 for the 12th time. Last time they won it was in 2005.

They almost blew it in the final game being two goals down but managed to get a draw and won the championship just a point above runners up Malmö and local Stockholm rivals Hammarby.

convert.jpeg

Kevin Walker the singer who won swedish idol in 2013 won it for the first time. He has a irish dad who played football in England for Gillingham.

bigOriginal.jpg

pokal_lyft_guld_2019.jpg

I suppose Kevin performed at the celebration dinner tonight.

Videos from this afternoon's and evening's celebrations:

bigOriginal.jpg

The Djurgården captain and the rest of the players arrive for the celebrations back in Stockholm carrying the Lennart Johansson trophy. The old trophy was replaced cause it was named after an old swedish nazi.

Will there be a Bandy thread this season?
Probably not a thread but the season started the other day and Pilla is keeping a close eye on my dads fave club the current champions. They had some Halloween premiere this season at home.
I hope they will go on winning more cause the first one is the hardest and if they make the final we will be there again.
I have this urge to visit Uppsala again like I did a year ago for all the wrong reasons. As I typed this Pilla came with her diary to remind me that my dad had a skin transplant on her birthday last year cause I earlier asked her what we did on her birthday when all the things with dad was going on a year ago.

Very grateful to pilla for the link and explanation. I am not a Bandy expert so i am still learning about it as a new fan. From what i have seen so far i like it very much.
They have the most loyal and dedicated fans here of all sports. Bandy in Sweden is like Rugby in the UK with real passionate fans that did not move on and became corporate arse licking bastards.

Nor do they compensate their shitty lives by following the currently best side to feel better about themselves.

A song for you to learn:

All you need now is a traditional bandy briefcase/portfolio with vodka in it to drink during the game. Every worker used to have one here in Sweden.

Bandyportf%C3%B6lj.jpg

Still seen at bandy games to this day!

Very grateful to pilla for the link and explanation. I am not a Bandy expert so i am still learning about it as a new fan. From what i have seen so far i like it very much.
Your nickname here tells me you should know about this sport as Russia and Sweden usually meet in the world cup final every time.

In fact, Russia won it a year ago I believe in Lidköping at Villa's home stadium by beating Sweden after extra time and a sudden death goal to decided it.

The amount of money and corruption behind Liverpool winning the CL and PL must indeed be the most logistical and financial project ever seen in world sports.
Of course it had to involve bribe takers Barcelona who had to poison a swedish amateur side in the 80's to be able to win.
30 year wait for another league trophy.

But can they win anything with kids like Man United who taught them a football lesson tonight?

Why is Man United the only club side in England during the Premier League era to have created an era of winning every trophy on display?

Chelsea are playing kids cause they broke the rules of the football governing body and sold their best ever player in Hazard and english football can no longer buy the big stars and therefor have to rely on their academy.

You're not loving this season and Lampard is out of his depth and you know it as they ruin the history of another legend who will leave the club in disgrace. The time when Chelsea was up their competing for the real trophies is well and truly over and I think you understand why that is.

Your club is now playing for CL money as your owner is hated and isolated and out of the cash that once made things happen at Chelsea. You can fool yourself all you like but Chelsea are not playing to win trophies but playing for money to stay alive behind the real top sides that are made up of one club with all the resources at hand so the Premier League is now like Serie A and La Liga which is why people across the world lost interest in the league and even the game itself.

City will beat the scousers home and away and then they will cruise to their third league trophy in a row and we should all applaud it and prefer it cause Manchester is and always will be the home of football trophies.

city will beat the scousers - yip, sure will.
You’re Swedish opinion is not required. Jog on.

Back
Top Bottom