The new football thread

The amount of money and corruption behind Liverpool winning the CL and PL must indeed be the most logistical and financial project ever seen in world sports.
Of course it had to involve bribe takers Barcelona who had to poison a swedish amateur side in the 80's to be able to win.
30 year wait for another league trophy.

Jesus
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

city will beat the scousers - yip, sure will.
You’re Swedish opinion is not required. Jog on.
Not over until the fat lady sings. World club commitments have made clubs lose points before. It is now a national obligation for the rest to stop the scousers.

Together we can do it fans!

But waiting 30 fooking years for them is nothing more than a tragedy and them winning one will change nothing.

Citeh will buy like mad in January and the rest will make sure scousers drop points. Going to the wire but Aguero will score in the 7th minute of time added on on the last day as the scousers will slip like Gerrard did.

This is now more important than Brexit.

Scexit!

I don't follow the game at all anymore but headlines everywhere. I will wait for the final headline in May that says "Citeh champions three in a row".

Quote online:

"3 times the PL has not been won by the team top of the league on New Year’s Day. All three times that team was Liverpool. They’re epic bottlers."

Fixture pile up ahead for the scousers and no one wants them to win it. Chelsea and Leicester and Citeh and United and Spurs and Arsenal and many more will be there to stop them.

Imagine if they bottle this!

The pressure will build and Klopp always fails to win the big domestic titles unless Bayern had a rest.

Your nickname here tells me you should know about this sport as Russia and Sweden usually meet in the world cup final every time.

In fact, Russia won it a year ago I believe in Lidköping at Villa's home stadium by beating Sweden after extra time and a sudden death goal to decided it.

No i do not know much about bandy until recently. Have not had time to follow leisure activities like sport until recently. Yes i do like bandy because it is more fun than the big money sport. Not from russia and only have family there.

No i do not know much about bandy until recently. Have not had time to follow leisure activities like sport until recently. Yes i do like bandy because it is more fun than the big money sport. Not from russia and only have family there.
I see!

Then your family should know about it. One of the coldest world cups ever was played in Russia and I believe Sweden won it that year, The trophy goes between Russia and Sweden mostly.

Villa lost a game at home in bandy which is a surprise but picked themselves up and won again. For some reason I feel this season will be a stroll in the park to another title cause in Sweden when a side wins that first one they tend to win many.

Smederna Speedway have now won 3 in a row and Skellefteå AIK won another one winning the first in hockey and so on.

Villa lost a game at home in bandy which is a surprise but picked themselves up and won again. For some reason I feel this season will be a stroll in the park to another title cause in Sweden when a side wins that first one they tend to win many.

Smederna Speedway have now won 3 in a row and Skellefteå AIK won another one winning the first in hockey and so on.

Gathering the grains and corn have been very hard work. did not have time to follow bandy games. hoping to have more time in future to watch games. thank you for update for now but life is hell.

Gathering the grains and corn have been very hard work. did not have time to follow bandy games. hoping to have more time in future to watch games. thank you for update for now but life is hell.
What has happened?

What has happened?

A tree fell on the wagon and now the corn and grain must be gathered by hand. This is time i do not have to waste. Thank you for the well wishes. i will enjoy the bandy when the work is done.

A tree fell on the wagon and now the corn and grain must be gathered by hand. This is time i do not have to waste. Thank you for the well wishes. i will enjoy the bandy when the work is done.
You cannot be Sirius!

LOL

You cannot be Sirius!

LOL

Is serious like bandy sirius game. The work is much more hard now. The wheel will spin again and will make corn stew. Will have fun when is time to watch the bandy game. Thank you for assistance and support.

Is serious like bandy sirius game. The work is much more hard now. The wheel will spin again and will make corn stew. Will have fun when is time to watch the bandy game. Thank you for assistance and support.

Sirius is the Uppsala side on whose ground they play the final and me and P were surrounded by their fans who went to the final despite Sirius not playing.

They did the best christmas song.

s-l300.jpg

thumb2-sirius-fc-4k-swedish-football-club-logo-emblem.jpg

Very sad news. young gudmund fell down the well. he have broken bones and is in pain. pleases pray for the boy. yes now i understand about sirius and like song very much.
Cum on you're from Uppsala and you display typical student style humour which is very flat and dry.

Jack Grealish is the coolest and sexiest player ever since Georgie Best. That haircut and the way he wears his socks make him stand out not to mention the way he plays.

If I was a young woman I would go eeeeeeee when seeing him like when Rifke sees Neil.

GettyImages-1167245203.jpg

Enjoyed watching the scottish league cup final. Shame it was decided by an offside goal. All finals should have VAR in place.

Enjoyed watching the scottish league cup final. Shame it was decided by an offside goal. All finals should have VAR in place.
you obviously don't know much about the game in Scotland,celtic have had so many decisions over the years go against them it became ridiculous,neil lennon actually had a referee tell a blatant lie which led to a referees strike ten years ago, we celtic fans call it honest mistakes.sunday makes up for it,even when playing shite we still win.hail hail.

Back
Top Bottom