The new football thread

you obviously don't know much about the game in Scotland,celtic have had so many decisions over the years go against them it became ridiculous,neil lennon actually had a referee tell a blatant lie which led to a referees strike ten years ago, we celtic fans call it honest mistakes.sunday makes up for it,even when playing shite we still win.hail hail.
I'm well aware that some feel that scots refs have been against Celtic for ages. This was talked about on this board way back.

I still feel VAR should be in place for big finals. During the final I actually felt that the ref was a bit biased towards Rangers.

I don't think Celtic were shite but they won from a goal that wasn't just offside but also their only shot on goal and you can call that being effective.

Tough week for the huns after that cup final defeat but they did alright tonight and made it a bit too nervy for their own good at the end there. Instead of a roar of celebration a hand clap of satisfaction.

What is going on at Man United?
Kids coming through playing fantastic football and all of a sudden the squad looks bigger than ever. They did what I told them and put Paddy Crerand in his place cancelling his club channel show and he really looks like someone who has been told off these days.
The club was run by communists who hate the football market and anything that deals with money being completely out of touch with the times we're in.
Youth is the way forward on the pitch and off it and so the show that replaced Crerand's really is in touch with the times promoting the support of a younger fan base.
If the deal with the arabs goes through now their sports minister has okayed it anything can happen.

Back to bandy!

Repeat of the final today as Västerås hosted Villa and Villa won again 6-3 so no revenge for Västerås for the defeat in the final as Villa keep on cruising.

Wish me and P had gone to the game tonight. My dad is making Villa rule the bandy world.

Villa returned to Uppsala and the same place where they won the swedish championship beating hosts Sirius 7-1 on the birthday of their club manager.

just another typical Leeds game.

15': 0-1
21': 0-2
27': 1-2
61': 2-2
69': 2-3
83': 3-3
85': 3-4
90': 4-4
94’: 4-5

3A204FE6-4DB3-4F93-A279-AB025B0F11A0.jpeg

Well done Rangers on beating Celtic after years of no competition after Hughlocaust Clark and others voted Rangers out which is unthinkable to do for any real football fan.

the real football playoff have started --- the game 1 have houstan winning on buffalo ----- score of 22-19 --- we have more game ----------now it will play new england and tennessee ---- - - more to come in updates - ------
nflplayoffs.jpg

Laughing at the old Chelsea fans laughing their arses off only for David Luiz to get the last laugh as again Chelsea drop points. What a vile old club Chelsea have become with fans so bitter and hateful they even retort to laughing and taunting long before a game is over.

How stupid they must feel tonight in their rundown shitty homes away from posh areas where they used to afford to live confusing their fake Burberry scarves with the club scarf at that awful run down place Stamford Bitch.

You are not posh or fox hunting so return those clothes and caps and the rest to the hunter store and remember your club is and always will be a club run and supported by nazis who are proud to raise one arm to salute Hitler every time you score.

Frank Lampard is the worst manager you have ever had and yet again you just had to destroy a club legend and ruin his achievements.

Well done wankers!

The demise of Chelsea and United warms my heart. The two clubs that first went with Soros and his money and decided to ban fans cause of social media comments even if what was said did not break any rules or laws.

Chelsea shipping fans to Auschwitz and one of the biggest lies in the history of mankind and United throwing fans out if they sing the wrong songs or joke with their mate on twitter.

These two deserve all the misfortune they are having and at least United fans are voting with their feet but when will the Chelsea fans wake up?

Why do you keep mentioning the grubby one
He’s an armchair fan just like you.
Because he is the greatest living Citeh legend and he IS Citeh!

10 men and no Pogba or Rashford or Mctominay
but still we beat the scum in the lions den
la la la la
la la la la
Bruno Fernandes is the new Cantona!

WE'RE GONNA WIN IT ALL
KILL WOODWARD AND THE GLAZERS

HE CAME FROM SERBIA
HE'LL FOOKING MURDER YA
NEMANJA
OH OH OH
NEMANJA
OH OH OH

VIDIC AND MATIC FROM SERBIA
THE GREATEST EUROPEANS ON EARTH
THEY FOUGHT THE MUSLIMS AND AMERICA
AND IN THE END THEY WON

HAIL HAIL KARADZIC
HAIL HAIL ARKAN THE WAR LORD
HAIL HAIL THE SERBIAN WAR HEROES
FOOK THE HAGUE AND JEWS

HE CAME FROM SERBIA
HE'LL FOOKING MURDER YA
NEMANJA
OH OH OH
NEMANJA
OH OH OH

VIDIC AND MATIC FROM SERBIA
THE GREATEST EUROPEANS ON EARTH
THEY FOUGHT THE MUSLIMS AND AMERICA
AND IN THE END THEY WON

HAIL HAIL KARADZIC
HAIL HAIL ARKAN THE WAR LORD
HAIL HAIL THE SERBIAN WAR HEROES
FOOK THE HAGUE AND JEWS

CITEH DISCO!

"YOU ALL WORK IN OFFICES NOT DOING A FOOKING THING
YOU ALL COME FROM THE WOODS
NEAR RUSSIA YOUR MA f***ED A FINN

YOU WERE RACIST AGAINST THE IRISH
YOU PRIDE YOURSELF ON HATE
BUT WHEN YA MISSUS WANT SOME
YOU COME TOO EARLY WHEN SHE WANTS IT LATE

MAN UNITED NAZI COLOURS
BORN AND BRED
WE NEVER FLED
CITEH ALWAYS LEGS IT

NER NER NER
BEAT YA TWICE AT YOUR PATCH
EMPTIHAD IS CRYING

Because he is the greatest living Citeh legend and he IS Citeh!

10 men and no Pogba or Rashford or Mctominay
but still we beat the scum in the lions den
la la la la
la la la la
Bruno Fernandes is the new Cantona!

WE'RE GONNA WIN IT ALL
KILL WOODWARD AND THE GLAZERS

Kill Woodward and the Glazers is the name of a new band actually.

Bit goth and dark. A reference to them and nothing else in case someone think I am a brute.

I don't condone the use of violence or racism unlike Citeh fans who imitate monkeys when black players visit.

I reckon you lazy delusional foreigner f***tard terrorists. The California Son and the California Son junior's sport is basketball you dumbasses. Kickball has nothing to do with the California Son. This thread should of been deleted years ago. When the California Son was a young dude, his dad and him had a joke...What is the worst part about playing kickball? Telling your dad your gay. Lol!!!! Kickball is a game for women, children, and pussies. That is why the USA women win everything in kickball. If the USA men took the game seriously, they would win everything too dummies. Go home inn n nnn n nnnn n nn n nn it!!!!

Steve Basket.jpg
steve (3).jpg
sam basketball.jpg
Air Morrissey.jpg

I reckon you lazy delusional foreigner f***tard terrorists. The California Son and the California Son junior's sport is basketball you dumbasses. Kickball has nothing to do with the California Son. This thread should of been deleted years ago. When the California Son was a young dude, his dad and him had a joke...What is the worst part about playing kickball? Telling your dad your gay. Lol!!!! Kickball is a game for women, children, and pussies. That is why the USA women win everything in kickball. If the USA men took the game seriously, they would win everything too dummies. Go home inn n nnn n nnnn n nn n nn it!!!!

View attachment 54225 View attachment 54226 View attachment 54227 View attachment 54228
Fackin arsewipe c*** shag bollox the Wisconsin derby is not the Manchester derby.

CITEH 0 MAN UNITED 1

TWO WINS AT CITEH'S GROUND IN 6 WEEKS WITH ALL THE BEST PLAYERS MISSING AND EVEN PLAYING WITH 10 MEN.

Did Citeh get beaten at home by Man Yawnited again who are not even good?

Ooohhh they must be kicking themselves.

There is seldom anything worse than an out of town united fan embarrassing united by calling the berties “citeh”. Stop trying too hard. It’s desperate and lame. That irregular regular (man of half a dozen gigs) was the worse for it. Make it stop. Weirdos.

Citeh spelling lecture number 1:

It is Citizen not Cityzen.

Racism in the stands is not Zen.

Why do Arsenal have two players that look the same and is the other supposed to imitate David Luiz so he can get away with being the worst defender that ever disgraced the Premier League?

Plays like an 8 year old controlling him on his Playstation.

Back
Top Bottom