The new football thread

Fackin arsewipe c*** shag bollox the Wisconsin derby is not the Manchester derby.

CITEH 0 MAN UNITED 1

TWO WINS AT CITEH'S GROUND IN 6 WEEKS WITH ALL THE BEST PLAYERS MISSING AND EVEN PLAYING WITH 10 MEN.
City won on aggregate 3-2 on the night and play Aston Villa in the final.
But congrats on the two wins.... Sees United currently 7th and knocked out in the semi finals of the League Cup.
Enjoy being shite.

Will be interesting to see how Citeh get themselves out of this precarious situation now like they have before but no matter what it is great for the rest of us to finally get it in black and white that all their achievements in recent years have been down to cheating and not respecting any rules or regulations.

Welcome to Man United Pep Guardiola.

City won on aggregate 3-2 on the night and play Aston Villa in the final.
But congrats on the two wins.... Sees United currently 7th and knocked out in the semi finals of the League Cup.
Enjoy being shite.
Enjoy following a club that cheats and whose achievements were down to not abiding any rules and regulations.

About time the football authorities stripped them of a few titles as well.

Citeh out of the Champions League
deducted points by the Premier League
stripped of trophies and medals too
what the hell are Citeh going to do?

PHILL GATENBY
PHILL GATENBY
PHILL GATENBY
PHILL GATENBY

Urban, you ain’t from Manchester so let’s not let this bother thee.
And please don’t reference the grubby one. He’s always been an armchair fan. But pestered all and sundry to install himself as a superman, and the man radio stations contact for his twopenneth.
Same with Moz. He hadn’t seen a live gig until 2002, the again, he bestows the super fan tag upon himself. The man to contact/go to. Fraud
I wonder how his green card project Is going after he caught the missus at it:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
Oh they were joyous days when he used to fly there, first thing you do? Log on here. :crazy:
The in room chats they had together whilst in the same room. It was el dorado all over again :brows::crazy:

sam basekball.jpg

And please don’t reference the grubby one. He’s always been an armchair fan. But pestered all and sundry to install himself as a superman, and the man radio stations contact for his twopenneth.
Same with Moz. He hadn’t seen a live gig until 2002, the again, he bestows the super fan tag upon himself. The man to contact/go to. Fraud
I wonder how his green card project Is going after he caught the missus at it:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
Oh they were joyous days when he used to fly there, first thing you do? Log on here. :crazy:
The in room chats they had together whilst in the same room. It was el dorado all over again :brows::crazy:
I think Phill is cool and I'm just making fun of him a bit like I always do with people I like even the ones I never met in the flesh.

Let it be known to people here that if I made fun of you I like you so the others should be worried.

LOL

Football died ages ago and it was all too obvious in Lanzarote that people who used to live for the game views it as a freak show now with no relation to the players supposedly representing their club.

I am gonna be brutally honest and say that black players destroyed the game not because they are black but because most of them were cheap to buy and when the swedish top league had a lot of black players many years ago the interest in the game died and attendances were the lowest ever recorded.

Add to that the fact those players have no clue what tradition and pride is and they have zero stamina and sulk as soon as they are being dropped. I miss stylish white players like Lineker and Kerry Dixon and Teddy Sheringham and Chris Waddle and I could go on forever and name them.

Call me racist all you like I'm just seeing it as it is. Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke were the last black players worthy of a mention.

What a xenophobic post and very territorial and small minded. Then they call me racist for speaking the truth.

You need not worry Manchester and the people there is the last thing on my mind but I am glad that the cheating bastards have been found out and that goes for United too.

Two awful clubs that should never be allowed to play a game again. Mancunians have such a huge chip on their shoulder King Kong fancies a snack.

Fook off.

Who was the slapper then and it should have been on that TLC show 90 Days fiance. I know he missed out on Citeh winning the league in 2012 with Aguuuuuueeeeeerrrrrrrroooooooo.

Even a swede like me did not miss out on moments like that and United had many. Overseas fans are always better fans than the tired local ones. You never appreciate your own town or country somehow.

Home blind we call that.

The more you study this Citeh scandal the more it becomes obvious this really could be the last nail in the PL coffin because it means that for years teams have been playing for trophies that in the end ended up in the wrong hands and you cannot really take that back only strip Citeh off those titles.

It is like doing a hard job for nothing for the rest of the clubs. It means the last few years did not matter and that there is no history that will last from those years of football.

Surely Chelsea is next with the doping that Abramovich has been behind where he couldn't even be in the country for long periods.

Man United are likely to go out of business at some point drained as they have been by the Glazers. Liverpool were more or less out of business at one point but saved so you could probably find something there as well.

It feels great not to have bothered as much with the game during these years when there was no fair play or anything like that left in the game. There was always this overwhelming feeling that everything was corrupt and that the soul of the game had completely gone.

Now we have the evidence and how do you sort out this mess without completely destroying the last couple of years of football that was not played and won and lost the right way?

Beating Chelsea thrice this season has been very nice indeed in a time when they and Citeh have been found out as cheating bastards that destroyed the beautiful game.

How the FA will work hard now to make sure Chelsea draw United in the FA Cup so they can cheat Chelsea to a famous win. Their biggest fear is that United get knocked out before that can happen.

So Citeh can keep the 2012 league title and Liverpool will win 3 in one season and United under Mourinho one from 2018 making it 21-21 between United and Liverpool when it comes to league titles.

After all the two only proper clubs in England historically.

Reckon the California Son leaving the Staples Center after watching his beloved LA Clippers from his BASKETBALL season ticket seat c*** wacker tit tossey draft inn n nnn nnnnn nnn nn nnnnn n it. Go home!!!

steveclippers (2).jpg

Reckon the California Son leaving the Staples Center after watching his beloved LA Clippers from his BASKETBALL season ticket seat c*** wacker tit tossey draft inn n nnn nnnnn nnn nn nnnnn n it. Go home terrorist foreigners!!!

View attachment 54559
No we will pick a fight with you lazy americans and you will cry when we steal your pizza and shove it in your face. Clippers sounds so gay like anything american these days.

I bet you went to a pussy ass school somewhere and was programmed what to think. Now your days are filled with shopping at Walmart with Johnny Rotten.

You right old mug!

Chelsea 0 Man United 2

Great tribute to the Hero of Munich at Old Trafford today who was buried on Friday with a minutes silence and this great banner.

manchester-united-fans-display-a-banner-in-honour-of-harry-gregg-of-picture-id1208151121

Back
Top Bottom