The Offical 2008 Forum Election Thread

Forum President/Vice President (Vote For 1 Only)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
Tuesday's Election Day....But you can start voting now. This is a serious election. It will determine the future of the Forum for the next four years. You've heard the candidates talk. You know what they stand for. Now it's time to make your vote count.

Dann is not allowed to vote in the election, since technically he's still banned from the forum. :p

If Mickey Mouse can vote in the Presidential election, I can certainly vote in this one! :D

We should've had a debate thread were we get to ask questions to all candidates and they answer them there...

If Mickey Mouse can vote in the Presidential election, I can certainly vote in this one! :D

We should've had a debate thread were we get to ask questions to all candidates and they answer them there...

I suggested to Cassius she post a statement on here.

ama_preventive_oralhealth_lev20_the.jpg

Teeth/Kilt Uncle FTW. You can bet your house on it. I wouldn't recommend it, but you can. If you like.

Last edited:
No matter the real poll - the PRIVATE one will open an hour or two before midnight to allow the Euoropeans to have their say.

Which midnight? :confused::p

Tonight Midnight EST. I am thinking I will post it at 10PM EST and it will close at a reasonable time to allow all forum members on both coasts as well as continents the opportunity to log in and vote.

Cassius and I felt from the beginning that it should be a private poll as that would allow even those such as (whomever) to cast a vote against either one of us without facing any type of discrimination or retaliation or even a cold shoulder or two.

Tonight Midnight EST. I am thinking I will post it at 10PM EST and it will close at a reasonable time to allow all forum members on both coasts as well as continents the opportunity to log in and vote.

Cassius and I felt from the beginning that it should be a private poll as that would allow even those such as (whomever) to cast a vote against either one of us without facing any type of discrimination or retaliation or even a cold shoulder or two.

You should post a private poll.
I'll add this thread's title to PUBLIC poll if you like.

Ahh I see, good luck.
Good idea, I'm only voting in the official poll (because it's serious business :D).

I voted.
What do I get?

Correct! But we'll get rid of the "no preference" option, 'cause if you have no preference just don't vote!

You should post a private poll.
I'll add this thread's title to PUBLIC poll if you like.

Thank you Kewpie!

Tags
paris hilton
Back
Top Bottom